Zach, him changing and the basketball caos

Start from the beginning

She had a crush on Zach. And if you really know me I am not the kind of person to ruin a perfect friendship for the sake of some boy. So.....I just let her have the crush on him and actually helped her try to get him.

I know I know......wow way to go Gwen

amazing how you fight for love

....amazing how you fight for love....

Well, in my defense, I was trying to get rid of the feelings, and since NO ONE, like not even Lukas, knew about my feelings, then.....why not?

I have no idea what Zach said to Alice......one day she just came crying to me about how big of a jerk he was. I was veeerry weirded out about this. He was a sweetheart, and I had seen him reject girls before, and he even did it in the sweetest way. So I came to him and asked him what he had told Alice (of course without saying the crying and jerk thing) I'm not gonna get into details Just cause we don't know if Alice is reading this

But he was a big jerk!!!!!!!! I mean.....I'm not aggressive, and if somebody had told me what he told her, I would have punched him in the face!!!!!

But I was between two walls. Both of them were my friends, and it had happened between both of them. So, I just honestly stood away from them. Anyways, for different reasons, Lukas and Zach left the school in the middle of high school. I was left with Dean and, every once in a while, with Simon (cause he was able to stay at school). Most of the times I would text to Lukas because, since Simon was still at my school, almost every week I would see Zach.

He was very sweet, and honestly, I started having feelings for him even more than before, which didn't help. I began to notice it when I would get extremely excited when I saw him or when his brother told me that he was coming that day. Now, all this increase in crushes happened around junior year.

Now senior year was a whole other thing...

____________________________

In senior year, as soon as we started, a reunion was held concerning the new establishment of technology in school and stuff like that. The day of the reunion, I arrived first and ended up meeting with Dean. By this year, Simon, Zach's younger brother, was also in high school, so we ended up seeing both of them. While Simon was hanging out with his friends, the rest of us went outside the auditorium. And let me tell you...

It was weird as f......like.....Zach was just showing pictures of hot girls to Dean and talking sexually about them. Meanwhile, Dean was just giving him a face like:

 Meanwhile, Dean was just giving him a face like: