Chapter 57

Hook's POV:

Whatever pizza is, I have to admit that it taste so good. I don't think pizza ever existed in the Enchanted Forest. When I first tasted the pizza, I understand why every one, including Emma, moans when they have the first bite. I can't loose the bet that I had made with Emma and luckily, I managed not to moan at the taste. I won the bet and she looses. Now, she has to be my 'slave' for a week. I asked her to get me another slice of pizza and feed me while sitting on my lap. I know that will make her face go crimson so that is why I'm going to do it more.

Slowly, the both of us attracted some attention from David, Snow and Henry. Snow seems supportive of our relationship together and David surprisingly says that we look cute in our current position. I think I'm winning David's good side now. Henry is smiling the whole time when Snow is taking pictures of me and Emma. When Emma wiped the sauce from the corner of my mouth with her thumb, my lips curl upwards. The camera's still flashing until David stops her wife. I chuckle at Emma, who is blushing because of embarrassment.

"Mom, you and Hook are like parent goals." Henry suddenly says, grinning widely. Parent goals?

"Thanks, kid." Swan laughs at his comment.

"Thanks, lad." I say, with a laugh. "Well, love, I want a sip of my rum so could you take it for me please?" I ask. David and Henry are looking at the pictures that Snow took just now so they are not near us anymore.

"Isn't your flask in your leather jacket?" A confused look is plastered on her face.

"Aye."

"Then take it yourself." She says.

"I can't do that when my hand and hook are on your waist." I smirk.

"Fine." She rolls her eyes and slid her hand into my jacket's pocket. She takes out the flask and opens the lid. She lifts up the flask and place it on my mouth. I took a few gulps before I nod my head at her to remove the flask from my lips. "You do know that I'm actually and literally becoming your slave right?" She stated.

"Not a slave, Swan. It's more of a," I pause because I don't exactly know what to replace the word 'slave' with. "Like, you're my helper."

"Helper my ass." She retaliates. I grin and kiss her on her lips. "I don't even know why did I even made this deal with you." She sighs.

"Because of my irresistible charms." I wink.

"But this deal we made, you won't ask me to do things that I don't want to do right?" She asks in a reassurance tone.

"It depends whether it's a good one or a bad one, aye."

"You're unbelievable at times, Hook."

"But I know you like it." I smirk. She shakes her head. At the thought of making her do something that she doesn't want to do, I got something in my mind.

"You know what, Swan? I want you to call Sarah and get rid of the necklace." I say it in a lower voice with a serious tone so she'll know that I'm not joking.

"I said I will do it and I meant it." She whispers back.

"Why not you call her now and ask her to come over tomorrow." I suggest.