Chapter 34

Hook's POV:

"Swan, I think I'm going to head back to my ship now." I told her once David, Swan and I arrived in the station.

"Okay. David, I'll send him out." She told David. He nod his head before she and I walked out of the station.

"Do you wanna walk back or should I drive you?" She asked me.

"Let's talk a walk, Swan." I said. She nods her head as she followed beside me. I held onto her hands while we're walking. Her small hand intertwined with my larger hand. We walked around the area where the both of us used to go when I kidnapped her. We went back to the harbour after a while.

"Follow me." I said as I placed my hand behind her back. I guided her to my ship as she was smiling to herself slightly. I smiled to myself too when I see her smile. Her smile is seriously contagious to me. I saw Smee doing his job at the corner of my ship; scrubbing the floor boards. Once he saw, Swab and I, he quickly stood up and brushed off any dirt on his pants before greeting us.

"Nice to see you again, Smee." Swan smiled to him.

"Likewise, Emma." He smiled back at her.

"Mr. Smee, you don't have to scrub the floor boards now. You could do it later once you've finished eating your lunch." I said just to get him leave Swan and I alone.

"Yes, Capt'n." He nod his head before going below the decks, leaving us standing at the decks silently. The both of us did not say anything for quite some time. I took a few steps front to the side of ship before she clears her throat.

"Hook, do you think my magic will ever come back?" She asked. That made me turned around to face her. Her face showed a sad expression.

"I dunno, love. But my guess it will. Maybe once we've defeated Zelena, your magic may magically return." I answered, waking over to where she stands.

"Yeah, that's if we defeated Zelena." She mumbled softly but I could hear every word she said clearly.

"We will." I said before I kissed her cheek. Her cheek is so soft once my lips touches her cheek.

"Hook?" She said as she placed her hands on my shoulder to get my attention. "Can I asked you something?" She asked.

"Yeah, sure." I said.

"I hoped this is not a sensitive subject to you but I've always noticed that you and Regina bickered with each other a lot." She paused a moment. I just stared at her blankly. "Do you guys knew each other before we were in Storybrooke?" She asked.

"Yes. Yes we do." I nod my head sternly, slightly clenching my jaw.

"So we're you guys like, um, dated each other before?" She asked me awkwardly. No one has ever asked me this question before. And she's the first.

"No, Swan. But she and I used to...ahem! Do that...stuff." I cleared my throat as I could feel my whole face turned crimson red. "But it obviously stopped long ago. Before I met you." I quickly said as I noticed her staring at me in disgust.

"Oh." She said.

"I used to work for Regina. For example, killing her mother, Cora." I said after a few seconds.

"That failed, didn't it?" She said.

"That it did." I sighed. "We stopped it once i realized that it's distracting me to find a way to kill Rumplestiltskin." I said.

She took a deep breath before saying, "so basically this is your history with Regina?"

"Uh, yeah." I said. I did not dare to look at her so I just looked at the floor. There is still something that I didn't tell her yet. I will tell her soon when I'm ready to tell her.

"Swan, I have to head down to the decks to check my mates." I said after a few minutes. She nods her head. "Bye, Swan." I gave her a sly smile before walking below the decks. All of my crew members are downstairs eating their lunch in a wooden table. Each of them have a plate of fish and squid with rice. There is a barrel of rum at the side of the room. I grabbed my flask from the pocket of my jacket before filling it up.

"Capt'n, do you want your lunch?" Smee asked me.

"No, Smee." I answered as I took a sip of the rum before swallowing it; feeling the burn down my throat. Smee just nod his head and went back to his lunch. I sat in the middle of the table while joining in the conversation. We talked about how we used to robbed the rich's castle and steal all their golds and jewelries. Those were a pleasant memory; having golds and jewelries to ourselves.

"Prepare to set sail, mates!" I shouted over the loudness of their voices.

"YEAHHH!!" All of them cheered at once. We went up to the deck after this.

"If I may asked capt'n, where are we headed to?" Smee asked me as I navigated my ship away from the harbour.

"It's been a long while since I've sailed around with my ship." I said. "I'm going to sail around the whole Storybrooke."

"Yes, capt'n." He nodded.

~

After a few hours of sailing, I decided to sail back to the harbour. I sailed back before the sun sets. Once we ported the Jolly Roger, some of my crews took the anchor and threw it into the water.

"Listen up, mates!" I shouted to get all of their attention. Once everyone is paying attention to me, I continued talking. "I am being kind to all of you that I'm going to released you all. You mates can wonder around Storybrooke for a few days, starting from now." All of them cheered before thanking me. They walked out in groups before everyone is out of my ship.

"Capt'n, don't you want to have a break too?" Smee asked me.

"No, Mr. Smee. You joined them all." I answered. He nod his head. "Smee! Remind them to return to my ship before the next three days. And remember to bring back some barrel of rum." I said.

"Yes, Capt'n." Smee said before leaving me alone at my ship. I decided to go to the sheriff's station where Swan works. It's just been hours but I have already miss her.

**************************

A/N
Hey guys! Sorry for the short chapter. I hope this chapter is really good since its from Hook's perspective. Comment your thoughts and don't forget to vote if you enjoyed it. Bye!