Please Stop

'It hurts... it hurts.' You thought with tear-filled eyes as a cold needle pierced your arm.

You were dangling against a cold stone wall, shackles holding your small form up by your frail wrists. It hurt so bad. Your wrists were rubbed raw by the cold shackles and your arms ached from supporting your body. You didn't understand why your father was doing this to you. All you wanted was for him to stop.

"P-please stop.." You begged, tears slowly falling down your face.

Ignoring your pleas your father turned around and returned to his lab table.

"It's okay. It will all be over soon (YN)," your father said. He then proceeded to pour your blood into a flask that held a purplish liquid in it. This caused the liquid to turn black as your father placed the flask onto a heater. After about five minutes the substance began to boil causing the liquid to shift to a dark blue color. Your father carefully took the flask off the heater and sat it on the counter. He then reached up to his neck and took off his necklace.

The necklace had a pendant on it that was held in place by thickly braided metal. (The picture above is the necklace). In the center of the pendant was a white stone.

Placing the necklace on the table your father picked up an eye dropper and stuck it into the flask. Squeezing the end of the eye dropper, it began to suck up some of the hot liquid. He then held the eye dropper above the pendant and dripped the liquid onto it. The pendant absorbed the substance and changed to a bright blue.

Grinning, your father picked up the necklace and put it back on. He then pulled open one of the drawers at his desk and took out a large syringe. Picking up the now cool flask he put the syringe in it. Pulling back the handle, the syringe began to suck up the rest of the dark liquid.

He took out the syringe and smirked as he slowly walked to you.

"Don't worry... it won't hurt too much." He said as he brought his arm holding the syringe back before slamming it into your stomach.

You screamed in agony as a burning pain erupted in your stomach causing your body to begin convulsing.

'Why... is Papa hurting me? I thought he loved me...' You thought as another wave of convulsions took over your body. You screamed once more as your eyes rolled into the back of your head. Your body shook violently as the burning sensation began traveling up your small form. The burning quickly traveled up your body before suddenly stopping in between your shoulders.

The burning began increasing in volume along with your convulsions. The pain then suddenly stopped and your head slumped over from exhaustion. Sweat was trickling down your face, causing loose strands of your tangled hair to stick to your dirty face.

"(YN) look at me." Your father commanded. Slowly, your head began moving on its own complying with the order.

You were scared. Why was your body moving on its own? You couldn't understand what was happening, it was too much for your young mind to take in. All you could do was stare at your father in fear as he began to speak.

"From now on... you will do whatever I say because of this necklace." Your father said pointing to the necklace around his neck. "And I will use our clan's once-sealed jutsu that I have unlocked in you to get my revenge," he said as the corners of his mouth curved upwards forming an ominous smile.