Chapter 13

A/N : I'm so happy that more and more people reading this story thank you soo much for those who fan/comment/vote/add to library . You guys are awesome :D  . Sorry for the long wait. BUT dont worry cause my holiday starts now .and I got whole lot of free time to write my stories -happy- . Anyway~ heres another chapter , hope you guys will enjoy it ^-^  

  I literally ran around the house to get ready for my date. After I finished curling my hair to make it perfect and extra wavy, I applied a light make-up and eyeliner since I already have a flawless skin, since I already have flawless skin thanks to my unique genes.

    I opened my closets and tossed almost half of my dresses out just to find the perfect one for the date tonight. Then, something caught my eyes. It was a knee length, strapless, princess cut black dress. The top of the dress was tight enough to enhance and shows off my cleavage. It used to be my favourite dress but I seldom wore it anymore after buying countless new dresses. I grabbed it instantly and smile crept up on my face, knowing this was the one. 

   I put on the dress in a second and made a turn quick turn making sure everything was perfect. I took a quick glance at the huge modern clock hanging on the wall. It was 7:52pm. A sigh escaped my throat, feeling relieved that I made it on time. In the speed of light, I ran across the room to grab my phone, and threw it into my wallet. Finally, I landed with a bump on the cozy couch to catch my breath. A few minutes later, there was the sound of a car, followed by footsteps outside the house. I lifted my head and checked the time again. 7:58pm. Good, this guy was punctual. I got up from the couch and opened the door before he was able to knock.

   "Hey there," I smiled widely at Kyle, mentally laughing at his shocked face, which was quickly replaced by his famous smirk. 

   He analyzed me up and down before complimenting, "You're beautiful, milady."

   A corner of my lip lifted up and I replied, “I'm flattered. And same goes to you, handsome." I sent him a wink, checking him out at the same time. Kyle was wearing a tight, black, V-neck shirt with a blazer. I’d admit, he looked smoking hot.

   Kyle escorted me to his limo and we went off in a few seconds.

   Soon, we arrived at a forest. I took a peek around the area, and there was nothing but trees and grass. I arched an eyebrow, asking, "Mister, are you kidnapping me and bringing me to a forest?"   

   Kyle laughed softly at my words and spoke, "No girl, the best has yet to come." He unbelted his seat belt and asked me to follow him. My mind was filled with curiosity. What was he up to? And seriously, forest?

   Luckily, I was a vampire, who has extremely good sight at night. So I could basically see everything clearly, and evade all those trees and branches sticking out in a messy way. 

   "Kyle, how long do we still need to walk?" I moaned as I partially dragging my feet into the endless forest after what had seemed like forever. 

     I saw Kyle roll his eyes at me out of the corner of my eye, and he remarked sarcastically, "Eve, you are a vampire. And from what I know, vampires don't get tired easily."

   "I didn't say I was tired," I pointed out. "I just hate walking to somewhere with no clue where I’m heading," I whined like a child. 

   Kyle stopped abruptly, making me bang into his firm body painfully. I narrowed my eyes and made a face. 

   A sigh escaped his lips, "Eve, trust me, you won’t be disappointed once we get there. Just wait five more minutes and we’ll be there." He kissed my forehead before making his way into the forest.