~Chapter 1~

Today was such a crappy day. It was a Friday night and of course it had to rain, ruining any plans I had even thought of making.

Well...this sucks, I thought. I wouldn't let this ruin my day. I decided to call one of the people I knew would hang with me no matter the weather. I couldn't let this day go to waste.

*ring ring*

"Hello?"
"Baek?"
I heard the familiar laugh I remember from the other end. "Brookie! Hey there what's up?"
"Oh nothing, just bored and annoyed with all of this rain and cold weather. Anyways I was calling to see if you wanted to come over and watch movies and maybe make snacks?" I asked hopeful.

There was that really soft and goofy laugh from the other side. It always made me smile when Baekhyun would laugh or smile. It had been months since I had the chance to spend any quality time with my best friend.

"Of course, I'd love to come over! I wouldn't miss hanging out with you for the world," he exclaimed. "Shall I bring chips and snacks on the way?"
"Yes yes! You remember the ones.."
He snickered. "Of course I remember, you goober, haha! I'll see you in 15...oh, by the way Brooke..." He began to trail off.
"What's up?" I asked. "So don't get angry or kill me. I know you guys aren't exactly friends and you practically want to die whenever you see him.." He continued.
"...Baek what is it?!" I asked as a feeling of worry began to crawl over me. He's never trailed off before during one of our phone calls. That is never a good sign. There was a silent sigh on the other end full of sorrow which meant something bad. "Well...you see, since everyone is out and I was coming I sort of...invited Sehun...okay love you bestie bye!"

*click*