Chapter XII

at the park

"And that's what happened between us." IA finished her story as she told Teto. Teto munch her french bread and swallows. "Damn I did not see that coming. What are you going to do?" IA just pulled her hair in frustration and yells, "I don't fucking know! I just wanted Gumi to love me again that's all I'm asking." "What about Yuuma and Rin? She is going out with Gumi?"

IA sighs and looks at the sky, "Maybe you could seduce her." Teto chokes on her bread and coughs loudly, "What the actual fuck IA?! You know I don't swing that way." IA shrugs, "Just a suggestion that's all." She glances at her best friend and took her bread eating it. "Well how about-" "Hey guys!" The pink haired girl yell. "Hi Rana what's up?" Teto ask her. Rana sat down with them, "Just strolling around the city and you? "We were- Ow!" IA hit her with her elbow. "Hey Rana wanna do me a favour?" "Depends on that favour." She shrugs off. "I know on how to buy your favourite thing that you like and all you have to do is seduce Kagamine Rin." IA said to her.

Rana thought on the favour. "So you want me to seduce Rin? That's all?" "Yup." "No problem IA, I'll take the offer." Rana smirked.

-

back at the vocaloid household

"So did the plan work Yuki?" Flower question at the little girl. "Oh it definitely work alright." She rolled her eyes having nightmares during that particular night. Flower pump up her fist, "Alright my favourite otp is going back together!" "Oh hold right there for a second, this morning I overheard Gumi and IA conversation. Gumi wasn't happy she slept with IA and she regrets it. Poor IA her heart is broken again." "Huh this is harder than I thought. Plan b it is then." "Am I in it?" Yuki knowing the answer already. "Duh you're innocent yet no knows you're actually not."

Gumi, Rin, Meiko, Miku, and Luka was sitting at the table eating their breakfast. "So I heard you guys are dating. Is that true?" Meiko said. Gumi sat there silently eating away her fresh cut carrots. As for Rin, She nodded happily and hugged her from the side. "Believe or not, we are dating!" Meiko stares at Gumi 'We're going to talk about this later.' She nodded at Meiko. "But what about-" "Miku darning I totally forgot my coffee from the kitchen, can you get it for me?" Luka ask her girlfriend and Miku went to the kitchen. "Oh look at the time! I must go Gumi and I have a thing right away. Isn't it right Gumi." "You sure right Meiko! I'll see you later Rin." Rin pouts. "I want to spend time with you." Gumi kissed her cheek, "We have lots of time together don't worry."

Rin smiles and both girls out of the door. "So what did I miss." Miku said as she have Luka's coffee sitting down. "Nothing."

-

"Really Gumi? Rin of all people you have to choose her?"

"It's not my fault that she likes me."

"Do you like her?" Meiko question, she knows Gumi didn't like Rin in that way. "Of course I do." She lied. Meiko scoffed and beginning to walk faster. "That's full of bullshit. You know I'm not stupid, you still have feelings for IA." "NO I DON'T OKAY!!" Meiko laughs bitterly, "I know more than you Gumi it's okay you still have feelings towards IA." Gumi stops walking and stares at the ground. Her eyes was starting to pour tears and she brought her hands to cover her face. Meiko walk towards Gumi and comfort her. "Why not talk to IA about it." "But the thing is we both slept together."

a/n: Meiko got shook lol and 400+ reads wtf!!!! 😭😭😭😭