Chapter VIII

present day

no one P.O.V

Gumi was headed to Master's room. She wrote a song that it's choking to be a big hit. She was standing there, using her breathing exercise as Luo taught her when she's get very nervous. When she finished she knock on the door, she can clearly hear master's voice faintly, "Come in."

Gumi opens and closes the door behind her. Master look up and saw Gumi standing there, "Ahh Gumi. It's good to see you again. How may I help you?" Gumi scratches her neck hold her papers full with lyrics, "Well umm I wrote a song and I wanted to sing it." Master nodded his head, "Well may I see it?" Gumi handed her papers to Master. "You can see down you know." Master chuckles as he grabs the papers. Gumi blushes in embarrassment and sat down the comfy chair in front of the Master's desk.

Master was reading the lyrics carefully and nodded at the same time. Gumi was nervous, thinking that the lyrics was awful. It felt like hours, but Master finally finish reading the lyrics, "I think you may have the next top song! I love it! You can record tomorrow-" "Actually I want to record it today if you don't mind." Gumi interrupted Master's sentence. "Eager are we? Yes you can start today I'll be in the recording studio bout an half an hour." Gumi smiles and stood up, "Thank you. I'll be in the studio after I leave."

While Gumi a was a the door, Master remember something, "Oh Gumi wait!" Gumi turn around, "Yes?" She questioned. "I just remember something. IA wants to make a collaboration with you, it was three months ago. Not sure if you want to because of you know." Gumi sighs, "I don't know." "It's okay if you don't want too. It's totally fine with me." Gumi smile sadly, "I'll think about it. I'll see you in the studio."

in the studio

"Alright. We already have the beat to the music. Are you ready Gumi?" Said Master as he look at Gumi. Gumi adjust her headphone, and have her guitar in tune, gave a thumbs up. Master played the music and Gumi closes her eyes. The piano play softly for a moment as Gumi sings her part.

So I heard you found somebody else
And at first I thought it was a lie
I took all my things that make sounds
The rest I can do without

Gumi sang the song with full of emotion.

I don't want your body
But I hate to think about you with somebody else
Our love has gone cold
You're intertwining your soul with somebody else

Gumi took at deep breath.

I'm looking through you while you're looking through your phone
And then leaving with somebody else
No, I don't want your body
But I'm picturing your body with somebody else

As the music keeps playing, Gumi remember the old memories with her ex-lover. It was painful yet beautiful in the same time. Gumi shakes her head as her cue was almost coming.

Come on baby
This ain't the last time that I'll see your face
Come on baby
You said you'd find someone to take my place

Oh I just don't believe that you have got it in you cause
We are just gonna keep "doin' it" and everytime
I start to believe in anything you're saying
I'm reminded that I should be getting over it

Master was really pleased at the song and Gumi's singing.

I don't want your body
But I hate to think about you with somebody else
Our love has gone cold
You're intertwining your soul with somebody else

I'm looking through you while you're looking through your phone
And then leaving with somebody else
No, I don't want your body
But I'm picturing your body with somebody else

While the melody keeps playing again, Gumi wanted to cry in that spot and Master sense it too. Master look at Gumi with concerned, but Gumi brush it off and gave him with okay sign.

Get someone you love?
Get someone you need?
Fuck that
Get money
I can't give you my soul
Cause we're never alone
[4x]

Gumi stopes singing and begins play her guitar skilfully for while, and starts singing once again.

I don't want your body
But I hate to think about you with somebody else
Our love has gone cold
You're intertwining your soul with somebody else

I'm looking through you while you're looking through your phone
And then leaving with somebody else
No, I don't want your body
But I'm picturing your body with somebody else.

Gumi's eyes were watering but she brush it off with her arm as she finished singing. "Okay that's a wrap! Great job Gumi!" Master said. Gumi smiles at him while she took off her headphone on the microphone and guitar on the stool. "Thanks." "I'm going to tweet this when I released the song." Master took his phone and went to the twitter app.

@/vocaloidmaster: Guess what guys!? @/GUMI has a new song for you and going to release the song "Somebody Else" right about now!

"And sent. Now going to release the song now." Master press the release song in iTunes. Gumi's phone buzz inside of her jacket. She took it out and saw the tweets that the fans mention about the song. "It's already trending!" Master yelled excitedly. "And it's already in the top 10 on iTunes!" "That's amazing!" Gumi said as she yawns. "I'm going to hit the hay. Night Master." "It's going to be alright Gumi." Master thought. "Good night Gumi."

a/n: imagine gumi sings this. 😭
the song i used is called "somebody else" by the 1975. you should definitely check it out if you have the time. What is IA's reaction to the song? find out on the next chapter!
vote, comment, or whatever.