Chapter II

No One's P.O.V

"DIE YOU MOTHER- AHHHHH." Rin kick the arcade machine. Len shake his head disprove, "Rin you need to chill it's just a game." Rin scoff, "Whatever anyways where's Gumi? We have a concert in a couple of hours you know when master hates one of us being late." Len look around the arcade seeing Gumi no sight. "I guess we need to find her." Rin and Len search the green headed girl and nothing.

"If I were Gumi where would I go?" Rin thought.

One hour later

"Give me another shot Haku~" Gumi slurred her word. Haku gave another to Gumi, "You know this is not healthy right? I mean drinking to move on is not the right way, believe me I did the same thing years ago." Gumi sigh and drink her shot, "I just need to clear this mess away. I just hate being heartbroken Haku." Haku being concerned as always have Gumi a hug, " I know this is cliché but there are millions fishes in the se-" "GUMI FUCKING MEGPOID WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!" Rin yelled as she barge in the door. "Hey get back here you're not 21!" The door bodyguards said. Rin turn around and kicks the bodyguard's personal parts, and walk towards Gumi, "Finally I found you, you know we have a concert less than one hour?!"

Gumi groans, "I totally forgot about that. Thanks Haku for everything." She gave 2,500 yen to Haku and left. "Tell her I said thanks and good luck." Haku said to Rin as she collected the money, "I sure will. It was nice seeing you again Haku." And with that Rin left.

Yuuma's house

"Y-You what?"

"Did I stutter? I went to break up with you."

"I don't g-get it?"

"What can you get? I don't love you, never had and never will I just use you for money and fame."

IA's tears started to flow on her cheeks. She never thought how Yuuma acted this way sure some other vocaloids said some bad things about him, but she never listens. "But I love you Yuuma. I broke up with Gumi just to be with you."

"Jesus Christ..." Yuuma facepalm, "Didn't you hear me I DON'T LOVE YOU SIMPLE AS THAT.'' He rises his voice. IA didn't listen to him and pushes her lips onto his. Yuuma shove IA away from him as far as he could. IA fell on the ground shock by his action. "You get the hell away from me and never speak to me again, do you hear me." He demanded. IA shook her head slowly, stood up and left his house saying nothing.

"Good riddance."

( dun dun dunnnnnnn gotta love some drama am I right  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) anyway vote comment or whatever. )