Chapter III

Anonymous P.O.V

"Good job Yuuma you did well."

"Yeah yeah whatever it was torturing around her like can she not? She's so clingy I don't even know how Gumi does it." Yuuma sigh as he rubs his temple. Now as IA is out of the picture, I can finally get Yuuma all by myself.

"I have a concert about half an hour and I want you to clean my clothes for the concert got it?" I look at Yuuma dreamily, "Yes." As He walk away, I went ahead and clean his clothes.

IA's P.O.V

I can't believe this is happening. He actually broke up with me. Why? I don't know where my feet is taking me, but I felt a breeze coming this way. I feel cold, miserable, and heartbroken. "Now I know how Gumi feel when I broke up with her." I wipe my tears away and saw an apartment. "Yukari's apartment figures. I hope she's home." I went inside and went upstairs.

"Not sure if your number is either 22 or 23." As I went to knock the number 22, the corner of my eye saw a purple hoodie figure. Yukari look at me, "Umm IA what are you doing here?"

My cheeks were blushing because I almost knocked the wrong door, "Well you see I-I wanted t-to talk to y-you." Yukari sighs and open the door, "Fine, you can come inside." As she went inside, I heard a voice so close to me, "Can you move?" I turn around and saw a man waiting impatiently, "Oh I'm sorry!" I moved and let the man passed by me. I walked towards Yukari's door and took my shoes off.

20 minutes later...

"And that's why I'm here. I have no one to talk about my feelings since I broke up with Gumi." I explain everything to Yukari. She's a great listener and a great friend to me. Yukari sips her tea, "Well first of all, I'm sorry that happened to but karma is a bitch." I nodded agreeing with her, "Second of all, you knew he was a bad person when all the vocaloids household warn you." This is not helping at all. "IA I can't really help you. I'm sorry."

I knew this was a bad idea, but before I leave I need to ask Yukari a question, "Have you talk to Gumi lately?" She and Gumi are bestest friends, so close that they're inseparable. That's how Gumi and I met. Yukari at look me with soft eyes, "She's doing well I guess." "Does she still love me?" "..." I sighed and walk to the door. As I put my shoes on Yukari speaks with no emotion, "Yes she still likes you."

Gumi's P.O.V

I clean off the new sweats on my forehead. "Goodnight Tokyo! I love you!" I ran off the stage and went to the backstage. "Great job Gumi you nailed it!" Master said. "Thanks." When Master walked away I went to the snake bar and grab some pizza and soda. Rin and Len are performing next might as well wishing them good luck. As I went to their room I saw a message from Yukari.

Yukari: IA was at my apartment.

I froze when I read that message. "Why was she at Yukari's?" Millones of questions running through my mind.

Gumi: Why?

Yukari: Not sure if I'm the one to tell. Let IA speak for herself.

I sigh. The only time I speak with her is saying hi that's all. I'm afraid of what happened when she's going to talk to me. "Hey Gumi!" I look up and it was Rin. I smile at Rin, "Sup Rin how's it going?" Rin roll her eyes, "Well I'm waiting for Len to hurry up." I giggle on her comment.

"I'm sorry Rin. I'm ready!" Len huff. "Fucking finally. Well I'll see you later Gumi!" They both ran to the stage and the fans screamed happily.

Unknown Number: hey Gumi it's me, IA.