Happy Birthday...

"Peter! Peter!" My face was flushed and full of worry. The whole lost boy camp was empty. All of the fires were out, there were no war cries in the distance, and all of the birds had flown away in fright. "Peter, I'm serious. This isn't funny!" No answer. I walked over to a nearby log and sat down upon it. I could feel the moss tangle my fingers and the tiny fireflies crawl across my hand. In the distance I saw something move: it looked like a creature of sorts. Slowly I grabbed my bow from my shoulder and aimed my arrow at whatever was moving. The crackle of leaves beneath my feet was not good for hunting nor was the bright red dress I was wearing either. Slowly I approached the tree that supposedly had the creature behind it and as I turned, there was no creature at all. I looked around and there was no one there. "Hello?" I called. Nothing. Just as I thought I was safe, I felt a hand snake across my mouth and around my waist. I screamed as this person pulled me behind a larger tree. I was turned around and I saw Felix pinning me up against the tree with a menacing look in his eyes.

"Well, well, it seems like I've caught myself a princess." He chuckled. I tried my hardest to scream but found that I couldn't since his hand was so firmly cupped across my mouth. My eyes widened with fury as I struggled.

"Oh don't you worry. This won't hurt much." He pulled out a knife that was stained with a purplish-black ink. He slowly picked up my hand and cut across the skin so that this ink mixed with my blood.

"Dreamshade," he whispered. "I'm doing you a favor young miss. If you think that Pan's pure hearted, he's not. But if you ever feel like escaping, there's only one way to do so." He held up my purple stained hand. "Death." Felix then sprinkled some crushed flower over my eyes and I found myself falling fast asleep.
-----
"Good morning your highness," cooed Peter as he ran his fingers through my y/h/c hair. I turned over and looked into his emerald green eyes lovingly. I was again back in Pan's tent.

"Good morning Peter," As I sat up I spotted my scarred hand cupped away from Peter. This brought back all the memories of the events last night. Quickly I hid my hand under the bed covers.

"Today's a big day!" He hummed as he stretched his back lazily.

"What's going on today?" I jumped out of bed and threw on my blue robe. I spotted a pair of matching blue hunting gloves and quickly slipped those on.

"Today is your King's birthday of course!" Peter's face lit up with excitement. "That means I can do whatever I want!"

"I thought you could already,"

"Yeah, but today luck is on my side. Today I'll finally kill Captain Hook!"

"What a gruesome birthday wish!"

"I know right?" He lifted his dagger off of the shelf and put it in his sheath. "C'mon, we've got a long day ahead!" Peter walked out of the tent and I followed. The lost boys were cooking some wonderful kill that they had from the night before. The smells that arose sent delightful smells throughout the camp that made everyone's stomachs grumble.

"Y/n, you're one of the best hunters here. I want you to accompany me in killing Hook!"

"Are you sure Peter? Perhaps Felix is a better option,"

"Nonsense! Besides, I'd be taking you with me even if you didn't want to go!"

"Wait what?" Peter grabbed me by the waist and we shot up into the air. "Peter!" I playfully yelled.
We flew to the pirate docks and landed upon one of the merchant shop roofs.

"Peter Pan!" The Pirates yelled and ran to hide.

"Nothing like the feeling of being feared, eh y/n?"

I rolled my eyes. "Sure, I guess."

"Wait here and let me work my magic." Peter descended down onto the docks and started to yell. "Listen up you pirates! I want you to show me where Captain Hook is!" He grabbed one of the ladies that accompanied the Pirates and held his dagger against her throat, "Or she dies!".

"So what? She's a worthless wench anyway! She's spent her time around is all I'm saying." Said one of the dirtier pirates.

The lady started to bawl and beg for mercy as the pirate said this, "Please. Please don't do this!"

"Kill the wench, we wanted a good show anyway!" Chanting arose from the crowd repeating "Kill the Wench!"

"I've mothered two of your children you b*stard!" She screamed. Two little children walked up in front of the circle that had been crying their eyes out.

"Show me where Captain Hook is!" Peter yelled darkly. His eyes started to turn blood red since he wasn't being given a straight answer. Peter started to sink his dagger into the woman's neck and droplets of blood started to appear on the dagger. "SHOW ME WHERE HOOK IS!"

"Mummy!" Cried the children.

"STOP!" I jumped down from the rooftop. The Pirates separated their circle a bit and let me in the center where Peter was. "Peter, you don't have to do this! Just let the woman go and find out where Hook is some other way!"

"That's weakness y/n."

"Peter,"

"No. That's weakness. I offered these Pirates a deal!" He shifted the woman closer to the dagger which made her gasp. "Tell me where Hook is, or she dies!" No answer came from the crowd. "Oh well," Peter sunk the dagger even closer and the woman screamed even louder.

I ran up behind Peter and pressed my dagger against his neck. "She dies, you die Peter." A large gasp was heard from the crowd.

"Y/n. Don't do this, I'm warning you."

"Protect an innocent woman? I'll do my best."

"I warned you." Peter cut off the head of the woman which cause the children to scream in fright. He then teleported us away in a cloud of green smoke. When we reappeared we were standing on the cliffs of skull rock.

"Peter! You've killed an innocent woman!"

"I've killed lots of innocent people! Haven't you figured that out by now?"

"She had children!" I screamed.

"I need soldiers!"

"You're a monster! How could you?"

"And here I thought that you loved me. Pathetic. You can't even take a little blood here and then!"

"Innocent blood!"

"Blood doesn't matter!"

"So then you'd take my life the same as you took hers?"

"I probably will someday!"

I then remembered what Felix had said: "I'm doing you a favor young miss. If you think that Pan's pure hearted, he's not. But if you ever feel like escaping, there's only one way to do so." He held up my purple stained hand. "Death.".

I noticed that we were at the edge of Neverland. This was my chance to escape. "Do you see this Peter?" I held up my purple scarred hand.

"Dreamshade! What are y-?"

"I'm going to escape you in whatever way I can!" I jumped off the cliffs.

"Y/n NO!" I couldn't hear his cries for me. All I heard and felt was the cold icy waters of the Neverland ocean consume me. My life started to fade as I hacked up blood underneath the water. All of a sudden I felt two hands pull me out of the water and onto the shore. I couldn't see or hear who it was, but I knew. "You can't keep me prisoner here!" I cried as I coughed up more blood and seawater.

"You don't have to be. I will set you free." I felt teardrops trickle down my sticky, blood covered face; they weren't my own, they were Peter's.

"I will set you free." He repeated over and over again. Each time he stopped saying this phrase, he inhaled slowly as more tears poured from his eyes. As I took my last bloody breath I felt his arms curl around me in a tight embrace.

"Happy Birthday to me."

Okay so this was a really sad imagine. I just had to write one with a sad ending! I hope you guys liked it (and if you cried while reading like I did, tell me in the comments) and please vote!

-Master of the Seven Seas