O n e

The soothing sound of the birds chirping gently shook Peter awake. A yawn escaped his lips as he extended his arms for a nice stretch. He looked to his side to see his significant other sleeping soundly beside him.

Yesterday, after they uncovered the mysteries, she could finally get the rest she needed. Peter couldn't help but melt seeing her sleeping form. Her eyes shut completely, her lips parted slightly as she breathed. Her arms held tightly around Peter's torso.

As much as he wanted to stay and continue cuddling with her, they still needed to get up for the day. It's his last day too, before their deal ends.
Gently, he shook her awake.

She groaned, her body shifting slightly to a more comfortable position.
"Precious, get up," He mumbled, giving a soft peck to her cheeks. Slowly, she rubbed her eyes and started to sit up.

"Morning, love." Peter greeted as he flashed a smile. She felt a warm feeling bubbling inside of her. It sure is nice isn't it? The first thing she saw in the morning being no other than Peter, the perfect man he is. Her lips curved into a small smile before she leaned in to close the gap between them. Falling for a passionate kiss, he held onto her body even tighter, as if she could disappear at any moment.

As they broke the kiss, Peter suddenly remembered something. In just mere seconds, his facial expression dropped. His eyes were glinted with sadness. He tried to held in his tears in yet it was too hard to bear and they slipped down his cheeks.

Confused, she asked,
"What's the matter?" Her voice was soothing, enough to make Peter's heart shake.
"Today's the last day, (Y/n). Before I return back what belongs to you." He sighed, yet he did forgot some of those rules they made before all this started.

All she could do was laugh. His eyebrows quirked upwards, a little taken aback by her reaction.
"Have you forgotten?" She held onto his face in both of her hands. "This game we made is won by you, Peter Pan. You did manage to win my heart and claim me as yours." She grinned, an extra to her pretty face.

As soon as he falls into realization, he couldn't control himself and engulfed her in a hug.
"D-Does that mean I can keep my youth?"
She hummed a 'yes' while resting her head on his shoulders.
"...That includes keeping you to me too, right?"
She rubbed circles behind his back as a sign to agree to his question.

"Ahhh..." He let out a sigh of relief, "I'm glad, (Y/n). Our love will stay eternal."

She chuckled,
"How's that?"

He bumped his forehead to hers gently. Their eyes met, lips inches away from eachother.
"My youth belongs to you, (Y/n). It's yours." He paused and gave a quick kiss as if teasing her. "We have a long way to go, sweetheart."

He let go of her and jumped out of the bed. A grin was on his face. Chuckling, he grabbed her wrist and pulled her out of bed. She was suprised but obeyed nonetheless.
"Now, lets go." He said, earning a confused look from the girl.

"Are you still confused?" He chuckled, ruffling the girl's hair.

"We're gonna start making more beautiful memories," He gave one last smile along with a playful wink before running out from their tent, dragging her along to the fun.

Thirty days down.