T w e n t y N i n e

"Pan! Pan!" He was roughly shook awake by Felix with a face of horror. Peter pushed his weight on his elbows as he looked at him dead in the eye.

"What is it?" He glared.

Felix didn't say a word other than pulling him off the bed and outside the tent. He squinted his eyes as he adjusted them to the bright sun, but they grew wide when it drops on a certain girl in the sky, having 'fun' with the lost boys.

(Y/n) had a lost boy in her arms, the youngest of them all, as she flew above the others. A grin was plastered on her face and she was about to cast a spell to the poor boy before Pan stopped her.

"What are you doing?!"

She glanced to Pan and dropped the kid, almost hitting the ground if it wasn't for another lost boy saving him.

"I'm simply visiting you and your lost boys," she said, acting innocent as she landed on the ground. Pan simply shot a glare at her, but it quickly faded. He suppressed his anger, smiling bitterly at her.

"Oh dear, that's not a nice thing to do..." He pouted, attempting to get on her bad side.

And well, it worked.

She gritted her teeth and threw a gust of wind to him, but he easily dodged it. Glaring at him, she took one of the lost boys by the wrist and flew to the forest.

"If you want him back, come and find me!" She sneered, "Hide and Seek is your favourite game, right?!"

He smirked, the plan going quite well.
Pan quickly caught up to her, searching for her presence in the woods.

"(Y/n)-(Y/n)...Oh, where am I?" He pretended to be (Y/n), his voice mimicking her voice.

And in less than a minute, she stood up from her hiding spot and blew it away.
"That's nothing like my voice!"

He laughed,
"I found you."

That's when she noticed. Sighing, she pushed the lost boy to Peter as she glared at him. Peter just smirked as he proved his pride in games. She scoffed, flying away and leaving him in his spot.

"Come on then, let's go."
The lost boy trailed behind him like a lost puppy as they returned to camp.

Two days down, twenty eight more to go.