T w e n t y T w o

Since yesterday, she was convinced by Peter that she has to come visit the camp everyday. And so she did.

Landing on the camp, she walked around. No one's up yet. Not even Peter. She decided to explore the small camp, there seems to be a lot of things she hasn't seen before.

She's been in Peter's tent before, and it was cozy alright. A small smile crept on her face, reminiscing the time when she stole his shirt.

He didn't seem to scold her from entering his tent and stealing his shirt from last time. It wouldn't hurt to enter the tent again, right?

She entered his tent silently, her eyes immediately fell onto Peter who was sleeping soundly. She let go a soft laugh, watching his innocent figure on the bed. He doesn't sense a thing.

Or that's what she thought.

"What are you doing, (Y/n)?"
She choked on her laughter, falling silent. He turned away on his bed, his back facing her. She could have swore she heard the sleepiness in his voice.

Damn, that was unexpected.

"Get out of bed, come on! Rise and shine!" She shouted, earning his attention as he turned his head towards her and glared daggers at her. She didn't even flinch by his sudden reaction, but she laughed instead.

Peter raised an eyebrow at her as she clutched her stomach, giggles and chuckles leaving her lips. She saw the confusion written on his face and blurted out,

"Y-Your hair!" She said in between giggles.

His hair was messy, all of it not in it's place as his fringe was swept to the right. As soon as he realized this, he threw a pillow right to her face and shouted for her to leave his tent.

"Okay! Okay! Calm down!"
She quickly left the tent, afraid to get physically murdered in there. She didn't hide a smirk though.

"That's enough for the day, I guess."
She flew away, leaving Peter and the rest of the lost boys at peace.

Let's not forget Peter here, who had a little smile stretched onto his lips.

Nine days down, twenty one more to go.