T w e n t y F i v e

Today, she wasn't in the mood to meet the boys. Last night, she kept thinking about Peter. When he touched her yesterday, it actually gave her a tingly feeling. But she had to shrug it off.

She can't lose.

Also, the dress that was given to her was honestly beautiful. She really liked it and wanted to tell him but of course, she wouldn't. His kindness to you was only a part of the game.

At least that's what she thought.

"What if he really likes me?"

For a moment, her mind went blank.
Shrugging it off, she flew to a top of a tree and rested on it's branch. She shut her eyes, calmly listening to the nature of Neverland.

The rustling of the trees.
The chirping of the birds.
The snap of a twig-

Her eyes shot open when she heard it. "Who's there?"
She heard a chuckle in a distance. This isn't Peter as for she recognized Peter's voice.

"Relax, Princess. It's just me."
Felix came out from behind a tree. He was holding an animal. Seeing that it was dead made you realize that he was hunting.

"Don't disturb me." She rested back down on the tree branch, resuming to close her eyes.

Felix didn't say a word other than walking away from her. It kinda made him curious, as to why she isn't at the camp.

Usually she would create havoc or just come by to make a show.

But seems today she isn't doing it.
The camp is left silent, all of the lost boys doing their own work.

The rest of the day at the camp was surprisingly boring, making Peter feel weird.
"Maybe she is needed for fun."

Six days down, twenty four more to go.