T h i r t y

Peter Pan was busy setting up camp with a few of his loyal lost boys. The other day, he made a deal with the shadow. If he could make her be interested in him, he wins. But if it goes the other way in the whole thirty days, she wins.

It's like a game.
This made him laugh. 'Peter Pan never fails', that's what he thought.
And besides, he is the king of games, right?

No need to worry about it, he'll win in just a blink of an eye.

Just as he was about to order his most trusted lost boy, Felix, to hunt for some food, he heard a rustle of the trees.

"Enjoying your first day in Neverland, kid?"

He turned around to meet the sharp gaze of the girl. She was wearing a light black dress that stops right after her knee, her heels a dark shade of black with her (H/c) hair falling to the side. Her facial features were a perfect match for a stunning look.

Sure, she's gorgeous.

Peter scoffed, eyeing her as she calmly walked towards him.
"So you finally came, Ms. Shadow."

She chuckled and stopped in her tracks.
"No need to be formal with me, kid. Call me (Y/n)."

"(Y/n), huh? Quite the beautiful name for a beautiful woman." Peter answered, walking up to her and gently taking her hand in his before giving it a gentle kiss.

She would have liked it, if it wasn't for the game.

It's all part of the game.

She pulled her hand away, losing interest in this little 'talk'. She muttered in a low voice, made for only Pan to hear.

"It's gonna get you more than that to pick up my interest, kid."
She chuckled and in less than a second, she was gone. Flying away from the camp.

Peter smirked, of course he knew that. It's gonna be hard to seduce her. It's his own Shadow after all. It's gonna take a lot more to turn the tables to his favor.

He returned to creating the camp, and by sundown, it was already done. He rested on his cot inside his tent while figuring out new plans and strategies to win her.

One day down, twenty nine more to go.