T h i r t e e n

She didn't even dare to open her eyes.
She knew exactly where she was. Pan's tent.

She didn't get a chance to fight him off yesterday and ended up unconscious. She breathed calmly, maintaining a perfect steady breathing. But she can't fool anyone.

"I know you're awake, (Y/n)." He said.

She peeked one eye open to see Peter sitting across from her. She shut it back though, probably too lazy to even try.
"Go away." She stated, not in the mood to talk to him.

She felt a piece of leather on her wrist. It was firm and it clung to her skin. She could feel herself getting weak slightly.

"You trapped my magic, huh?"
She opened both of her (e/c) eyes and sat up on the bed. She gave a sharp glare towards him. Her hands were balled into a fist, but she knew she couldn't do anything.

With her magic unable to use, she doesn't stand a chance to fight off this monster.

He smirked slightly, but quickly it fell into a frown. Surprisingly, he suddenly popped up in front of her on the bed. She backed up a bit, her back hitting the bed's end. He moved closer, his hands reaching out to brush a strand of hair away from her face.

"(Y/n)." He said sternly, which sent a shiver down her spine.

He was crawling closer to her until he got to the point where her legs were tangled over his waist and his hands pinning her on the bed.

His lips grazed the skin on her neck, earning a soft whimper from the poor girl. He nibbled on it gently, as if teasing her.

She didn't want this, yet it was like she couldn't move away.

She pushed a hand on his chest, trying to make him back away. But he just pressed his body even more closer to her. She squeaked, his body weight fully on her.

"Peter, stop..."
She could feel the smirk from him. He moved his lips up to meet hers. He tackled her in a rough kiss. Somehow, she couldn't find the urge to stop him.

She responded back, pushing her lips harder on his.

He slipped a hand to wrap it around her waist and bit the bottom of her lips, asking for entrance. She refused, in which Peter responded on rubbing her sides harshly, making her whimper from the gesture. He took it as advantage and his tongue slipped into her wet cavern.

They kissed for a few minutes before she got tired and Peter pulled away, giving her time to breathe.

He didn't stop though. He resumed onto biting the skin of her neck, finding her special spot in less than a second.

He breathed on the skin as he growled under his breath.

"Don't,"

He wrapped his arms protectively around her.

"Ever,"

His voice was low, every word coming out as a warning.

"Leave."

He stole another kiss on her lips.

Eighteen days down, twelve more to go.