T w e l v e

"I don't care about the deal anymore." He managed to say. She felt his hot breath fanning her neck.

"I don't care if one of us wins."
He whispered in her ear, making a shiver run down her spine.

She could only grunt in response. Her mouth was sealed shut by a layer of tape, whilst her arms and legs were tied onto the bed. She struggled under him with eyes drooping fear of the boy.

She remembered exactly what happened the day before. Peter gave her a ton of kisses along with loving words, but it lead to something else. Eventually, he gave a drink to her and she fell unconscious in less than a minute. Which lead to waking up tied on his bed, unable to do anything. She felt a little annoyed by his doings, but at the same time scared.

He could do anything to her. Without magic, defence sounds useless.

"You don't understand why I'm doing this, (Y/n)." He grumbled. "I can't let you leave me again after the tingly feelings I have for you. You're mine. And if I can't have you, nobody can."

She wanted to say something, but all that came out were muffled out words that didn't make sense. He smirked slightly. His gaze fell onto the girl in front of him. She tried to look away but Peter stopped her by placing his hand under her chin and making her look directly to his green orbs.

They shone with a dark aura. His eyes seemed darker than usual. It's serious, not the cheery normal ones.

She gulped. This is not Peter and she knew it. He wasn't like himself. She just wanted to tell him. Just to say something to him.

'Peter, please tear off this tape!'
She screamed inside her mind.

Bang.
An outburst was heard. Her eyes shot open to see Peter was rushing out from his tent. Suddenly the air smelled of burnt leather and surely it wasn't pleasant.

"Aye, mate! You're alive," A man barged into the tent.

Killian.
She struggled harder on the bed, eyes full of relief. He quickly ran up to her and ripped the tapes away from her figure with his hook. Breaking free, she teared away the tape from her lips. Her eyes squinted in pain slightly as she finally felt the cool air on her mouth.

"Guess the piece of hair I gave to you did the trick?" She smirked. Killian just nodded in response.

"Cmon, we have to leave now."

She just nods, following behind him as he leaves the tent. The lost boys were running around in havoc and her eyes searched around for Peter.

"Where is he?" She asked.
Killian just smiled at her. There was a glint of mischief in his eyes.

"We managed to capture him."

Nineteen days down, eleven more to go.