F i v e

"Are you trying to say that they were us?" (Y/n) questioned Peter with a confused expression. How could the two children in the book be them, when she doesn't remember being with him in the past.

He sighed as he shut his eyes.
"I'm telling you, it's us. I'm not even trying to lie. The eyes, it's the same shade of colour, (Y/n)!"
She huffed in protest, "That doesn't mean anything! It could just be some random children coincidently with the same eye colour as ours."

They began arguing against each other, creating a fuss in the camp. The lost boys could only watch, afraid to approach the situation.

"I'm telling you it's not us!"
"(Y/n), damnit...Just listen to me!"

She didn't even cared to listen, just continued to send in protests against Peter's opinion. Little by little, he felt his patience fall and decided to just hush her up.
"I don't believe yo-"

She was shushed by an unexpected kiss. He was gentle, afraid to break her lips if he was harder. Slowly, she melted into the kiss as her hands flew to his hair, ruffling the silky locks.
"Mmh...Can't argue now..can you?" He whispered in between kisses. All she could do was hum in response, lost by the kiss.

He pulled away slowly, a stand of saliva connecting both of their lips. The red was visible on her cheeks as she took short breaths.

"Oh, was I too wild?" He smirked, also earning a slap to his shoulder by (Y/n).
She smiled, a sign telling Peter to forget about the argue just now.

"But, seriously though...It's us. I just feel it, you know?"
She shrugged it off, "I don't wanna think about it anymore...Makes my brain crack."
She started walking to their tent, Peter right behind her.
"Let's just free our mi---Ah!"

Unfortunately, she stepped on a twig and slipped to the front. She closed her eyes, ready for the impact but suddenly she felt strong arms grabbing her figure from behind, saving her from falling. She didn't have any time to concentrate when a flash of blue wind started to surround them.
"Peter! What's happ-" Her words didn't get to finish when a feeling of dizziness overcomed her. Her vision went black, body went limp without any energy left.

The wind continued to surround the both of them, leaving no space for escape.

-

"(Y/n), I swear you're important to me."
He embraced her scared figure in his arms.
"You don't need to be afraid, you know I'll always be there for you."

The calm in his voice soothed the girl's worries. It erased her problems right away.
"You trust me, right?"

-

"Yes."
It slipped out of her mouth without her intention of it. All she could see was the blue sky and the clouds right above. A groan was heard from beside her and she glanced to the side to see Peter stirring up awake.

At first he was a bit fuzzy by waking up, but it changed as soon as he remembered something. He quickly stood up into a sitting position.
"(Y-Y/n)!" He panicked.

"Peter, I'm right here..."

He turned to face her still on the ground, a small smile rested on her expression. But, it doesn't feel right...
"What happened?"

"I don't know, but I could remember a blue wind surround us before we fell unconscious." She paused for a second. "But Peter...I got one of those weird dreams again...Maybe, you were right. The two people was us, because every time I get the dreams it's the same people as in the book, and the girl's name...Is me."

Twenty six days down, four more to go.