E l e v e n

The roar of the seas calmed her. She was on a ship, standing next to Killian. He was guiding it through the seas of Neverland and she definitely admired the gentle breeze. She relaxed but soon after she felt the need to talk to Peter. He's probably awake already.

"I'm going to the pole." She said.

The pole was located in the ship, so she had to open a little trapdoor which led to inside the Jolly Roger.

As she climbed down the ladder, she could hear soft snores.
He's still asleep.

There, Peter was tied to a pole by a rope. He was looking down, his bangs covering his face. She bent down slightly to have a look at him. His eyes were shut tight and his mouth was open slightly. His chest heaved up and down as little breaths escape his lips. She pushed his fringe away and took a moment to admire his features.

His sharp jawline which led to his chin along with his plump red lips. A perfect shaped nose. It was almost a perfect creation. His forest dark green eyes-

Wait, he's looking back at her.

She jumped back, surprised by the sudden stare by him. He craned his neck up to give her a weird expression. Her face was flushed red and she slowly tried to explain,
"I-I was...Um, I wasn't doing a-anything..."

A low chuckle left his lips. He smiled at her making her heart beat twice as faster. His smile was warm and loving, and his eyes showed affection. They were different from yesterday. And deep inside them, there was sadness too.

"(Y/n)..."

They just stared at each other. She didn't say anything and all that was heard in the air was their breathing. It was when Peter sighed, she got the courage to speak.
"W-We need to talk."

"Yeah," He said as he looked into her eyes.

"About yesterday, I'm sorry. I don't know what got into me. I just had this need to protect you." The tone in his voice was laced with sincerity. "If I were to be honest, I don't know what's wrong with me. When you aren't by my side, I feel this rush of pain. It's not really physically but it was there. It hurt, (Y/n)."

She could feel heat rise up to her cheeks.

"It was then I realised that it didn't matter anymore. The game we made doesn't have anything to do with it anymore."
He looked down but she didn't miss the pink tint on his features.

"I love you, and I need you."

A single tear fell from her eyes. He sounded so sincere. His words were so true, she had to believe it. But before she could say anything, another voice cut her off.

"And you would believe that, mate?"

Peter shot a glare to him. It was Hook, of course. He surely came at the wrong timing. Hearing his statement, she began to doubt Peter's explanation.

What if he was trying to mess with her feelings again?

As if on cue, her eyes turned dark and she turned her back to Peter. She was trembling, but it wasn't because of fear.

"I almost forgot what this is all about." Peter looked at her in confusion.
"It's my revenge, Peter."

And thus she walked away, leaving him there. Hook laughed and caught up to her.

What she didn't notice was the hurt expression on his face.

Twenty days down, ten more to go.