We worked together, I find it very difficult sitting beside her and not look at her. I feel my hormones starting to workup as I smelt her fragrance. Even so late she smells so divine, like fresh daises. Her arm accidently brushed against mine and I felt my heart skip a beat. I try working but I couldn't control myself to glance at her from corner of my eyes. I noticed a strand of hair fall on her face, I felt jealous of it as it touched her cheek and lips. I wish I was that strand.

Huh! Why am I thinking such cheesy lines?

She looks at me and smiles, I smile back. Shit! Did she see me stare at her? Elham has strictly advised me not to make it obvious while staring at the woman. I turn back my attention towards my file.

Half an hour, Racheal sighs falling back against the chair. I look at her

'You need a break?' I ask

She shakes her head, her eyes still closed and her head resting against the chair. I admire her, she looks even more stunning with her eyes closed. She parts her lips slightly and I felt my heart flutter. She then opens her eyes and I quickly look away. I fumble with my pen.

'I am going home, (she then glances her watch and gasp) its 1am.' She says

I look at my watch and realize it's very late. She places her hand on my shoulder and I shiver.

'With you I didn't even know how the time passed' she says smiling warmly at me. I smile silly at her; I take her words as a compliment. Even without speaking she didn't get bored of me and as per Elham's advice it's a very positive point. I then offered her to drop her home and she readily agrees. I with my typical Indian mindset said it's late and not safe for her to take a cab, but comparatively cabs here are much safer than in India at this time of the night.

I stopped my car next to her building gate, she unbuckles her seat belt and twists her body slightly and looks at me.

'Juwaid, you are such a gentleman. Thanks for giving me company' she says. I smile at her. She leans forward and kissed my cheek. My eyes widen as she did so.

'Good night' she says

I quickly closed my mouth and fixed my surprised expression 'Go...Goo-Good ni-ni-night' I stammer. Damn!

Racheal chuckles and climbs down the car. I watch her leave with a dreamily smile on my face. I held my cheek she had just kissed, it felt warm. I quickly fished out my mobile and text this happy news to Elham. I wish I can say her face to face and get to see her expressions but I couldn't video call her sitting in my car.

*

'Fatto...I think you should kiss her now' Elham says excitedly. I looked at her aghast. Kiss? It's been only one week since we started being friends, how can I kiss her? Bad idea...

'Dude, if you don't make a move you will be friend zoned.' She warns me.

I shudder thinking about the dark pit called "friend zone". Like all men I too dread being friend zoned by a hot woman like Racheal. Elham goes on to tell me to kiss her in the office party this weekend. She rolls her eyes when I confessed I didn't know how to kiss.

'Don't you watch English movies, Dumbo' she says angrily.

'I do, but I skip those parts' I mumbled more to myself than her.

Next fifteen minutes Elham explained me how to kiss. I cringe with the description she is giving, I had to tell her to stop. For some reason, I felt turned on with the explicit description she is giving.

After I spoke to Elham I downloaded few movies, this time I didn't skipped the kiss scenes neither the lovemaking scenes. I ensured the door is locked, and spend whole night carefully observing the scenes. I went to sleep with a wide smile on my face as I fantasized kissing Racheal.