Time is of the essence

I didn't have a plan when I jumped off the edge of that castle wall I just wanted to take to the skies. Try and sort my self and my thoughts out I know I have eight beautiful women that would do almost anything for me and I know I would do anything for them. Do they love me? They weren't the ones to send a search party that was the nine tailed fox. Were they forced into a fake relationship with me so their lands would be safe from my wrath?

It wasn't long until I was floating above a quiet stream I decided to land in the water. It was cold on my skin but it was nice at the same time. There was tiny little fish in this stream swimming passed my legs. A branch cracked and I turned around to see Sigrun he froze then smiled. "Hey champ how is life treating you?"

I looked at him and ignored the question, "I see not too well in paradise I see. If it makes you feel any better the people love the idea of a war for all the land that was taken from us and to get rid of Collain Josfear is icing on the cake for anyone."

I turned my head towards him, "I'm not taking my country to war I will retract my declaration when I get back. Yet the people who stood around me when I was dying they looked so familiar now. Maybe if I kill those who killed me the first time it will make me feel safer. I recently learned my mates, the ones who love me are the reason why I died. I can't fault them for anything they were just protecting their countries but I'm bitter and want to hurt every last one of them back as much as they hurt me."

Sigrun sighed, "I was there you know..... The day you died. I failed you in your moment of need I was a foot soldier nothing more but you installed something I couldn't even comprehend you gave me a purpose and I owe you everything so if you want to get even then allow me to help you. I know those responsible for your death. There were five of them all knights in there own right strong, brave, kind and gentle."

I looked at Sigrun, "Tell me and no one is to know that we talked about this."

Sigrun nodded his head, "Of course. The first Knight is named Thierri he is a knight of the mountains he was called upon by the Queen Dayle of the werewolf kingdom of Ehai."

I stood frozen in my spot as a man flashes in my memories dark hair, scared eyes, and dark blond hair. "I remember him he was at the royal gathering. Wait you said they were all knights they all must have been there."

Sigrun nodded, "Yes my high queen it is true they all were there to see you one last time I assume. That's only the first next was the man in black robes with a red sash he was also a knight but more of a spell caster he could change the tides of a battle in just one swing of his hands. His name was Hemart phantom of Icux sent by the high coven witch Maddock White. Next is the knight of the cold Ivette she was made a knight by her people the war-bears. She is unique, legend has it she is the only war-bear with white armor and blue strikes in her fur.

The next one is named Acelin the Guardian of the vampire race. He saved his own race by fighting off a large raid of werewolves by himself and no less in the sunlight. He is the only sun-walker of his kind amazing if you ask me. He was sent by lord Collain Josfear.

last but not least is Maltthe the Huntress she was the best when it came to hunting save a whole kingdom from dying bye hunting and bring back what she kill every time. Without her assistance, the kingdom would have died. She was your knight high queen Tall-ah but I have no idea where she fled. All of these Kingdoms wanted you dead at some point. I'm sorry for what happened to you but at least you got your mates my queen."

I sit down now knowing who my enemies are and a plan forms in my head. "My mates are not so innocent but I shall find out where their true loyalties lay. You are my last hope you are my only friend right now not even your brother must know what I'm about to ask you."