The Dark wave

Waking up wasn't the best thing Sigrun and Golfred both slammed open the door with way to much force. "High queen Tall-ah you're needed in the throne room."

I sighed after being awakened in such a surprising hour. Walking around the boy's room with the bloodhound brothers turning away from my view my mind has shifted it was considered with other tasks not just clothing. I had dried blood on my skin and as I walked passed the bloodhound brother completely naked they just followed to the sound of my foot stepped. I entered the room and I swear it was packed with Royalties and people of importance. I walked past each of them as they all had looks of disgust and when my mates saw me their mouths hit the floor. "Darling, your clothing your not wearing any?"

I looked at the people around me who seemed to change there tune. I walk passed my mates and took a seat. "I have no need for clothing for today and plus I think this is a little more important than clothing?"

The others took there seat warry of there dear Tall-Ahs thinking. A few men where pushed into the main chamber by the guards. They were wrapped in chains and were cuffed to each other, Tall'ah looks at the men with a cold glare. "What is the meaning of this who are they?"

One of the guards turns toward me, "They are spies from the other kingdom they were wondering why the lands in this area were fertile again. Also there from that one kingdom that doesn't like you and has launched multiple strikes against your life."

I sat there with my thoughts. Kill them before they find out your back now human! "Is that true what my guard has said if not you better hope your truth is believable enough."

"This is all just a miss understanding your highest. Yes its true that we noticed the changes in the land but were not here to plot an attack."

I looked at them and an evil smile took over my face, "Oh, really then this is a huge mistake then! let them go!"

The guards looked at me in surprise, "Ma'am let them go?"

I looked at the guard who questioned me, "Yes let them go did you not hear the man, they wish not to attack?" The guards slowly take off the chains and move out of the way from the scouts, they did a quick bow and left the room in a hurry.

My mates and my guards look at me and my expression darkened, "Prepare for war I want that country to be mine by the next fortnight. I will crush all that was trying to kill me in the past."

My queens look at me and shock was written all over there faces, what they didn't know was my memories were now pouring back to me. Every attempted assassination, every time my lovers were attacked, every time I had to hide while my guards were killed. I remembered the vows I took while I lay in the flower fields as I bleed out among the roses. A group of my enemies was circled around me using powerful magic to lock me away. I vowed that the world will tremble at my feet and I will rule as the supreme ruler, no longer scared of my enemies.

I snapped back to reality noticing the girls were trying to get my attention. Kiusak was standing in front of me, "You can't declare war on that kingdom they haven't done anything to you yet?"

I looked at her and the rest of the girls, "Are you waiting for a declaration? I remember those colors, I remember the foolish king trying to take you girls away from me, I will not have it and before they try anything I will wipe them out even if I have to do it with my own hands."

Kiusak looks at me with an expression I can't really place one of surprise. She wants to say something but couldn't find the words. "I... I... I will ready the troops."

Rose sat beside me she was a bit angry I could tell. "Recall the order Tall-ah. We can't go and March on a kingdom that has only attacked in the past."