What was lost will be found again

So here I'm trudging along in the snow going the long way over the mountain cause I rather not go back through the ice slides. That's one move I won't do ever again best part is this woman with her four kids is guiding us so I'm pretty sure we won't get lost. I was about to face plant head first into the snow when I was caught and pulled into a better upright position. Looking back I saw Kiusak her face was red with her pink nose. She was about to say something when she just suddenly stopped I didn't even catch the first word. She continued to walk in silence though the thick snow.

"Whats her problem?" I smiled at Arturas, "she's just lost for words." I continue but I feel my toes becoming numb everyone else seems fine but I'm cold. Arturas looks at me strangely as worry creeps onto her face. "Is everything all right." 

I felt bad worrying others so I covered it up as usual. "Oh me I fine really." Truth is that I'm too proud to say I'm not used to these cold temperatures. A few more hours in and we finally reach the top it wasn't a steep mountain just extremely large even for Werewolves. The woman whose name still I don't have yet ask me if we should keep going. She just continues as if she already knew the answer. Her kids were on the edge of the mountain looking down they seemed excited as they smiled widely and were talking in an over positive manner. I stood there silently watching as the rest of the army and the war bears got to the top seemed that everyone was taking a break so I turned around to find Ingolfr and his brother. I found them sitting with a group of war bears I felt all of a sudden very nervous I know I was extremely shy in nature but I wasn't sure how to get there attention. I quickly shook my head and walked away to shy to really go and talk to the new people in the group. I ended up bumping into Venus and Sable and talk to them. Once again I was asked if I was all right. Turning red I replied "Why wouldn't I be all right?" they were taken back a bit from what I said but told me that I was shuffling none stop. I had to tell them what was up but was hard to admit. "My feet are cold and sort of sore from the walk but I didn't want anyone to worry about me..." they looked at me with surprise then though a bit before smiling. I was worried what they were thinking then the called Kiusak over toward us. They talked a bit to fast for me to catch the whole conversation but I think it's something to do with going down the mountain in there beast forms I was standing there for a few more minutes until Venus walked up to the woman that was leading us. the woman yells, all right war bears time to shift and go down this mountain keep in mind anyone who is a witch, werewolf or vampire please give them a lift their legs won't be able to stay strong in the snow we are about to face." Most my soldiers had partnered up already with either them self or the others Venus and Sabing were on the back of Arturas who was quite impressive in size she towered over most if not all. Her brown coat and dark eyes told stories of misery the fur with short and messy and her paws were bigger than my head. Kiusak shifted next and her white bear was simply amazing her blue cooled eyes were something out of a diamond shop. I was so amazed the I never even noticed Sigrun or Ingolfr come up behind me I just felt two pares of hands lift me up on her back she was warm between my thighs and as I imagined other things I quickly grew flush. As her big head turned to look at me I was lost in her fur to busy running my hands over the available soft fur to even look her in the eye. She huffed and walked to the edge and I wrapped my arms around her and hung on for dear life as I felt the wind push my face and branches broke all around us but never touched me. I decided to look around and what I saw made me laugh war bears sliding on the butts and steering with the front legs some were even going for fall tree trunks as if they were jumps. All of us raced to the bottom as if we were avalanche nothing can stop us the power I fell behind and around me was just amazing. As we slid to a stop at the bottom everyone continued to keep walking. It wasn't long till I spotted the carriage. Kiusak ran up to it and stopped she shook a little bit as she slowly shifted back I was to slow getting off of her and end up looking like I was a kid getting a piggyback ride. Kiusak sighed "do you want to get off me now" she grumbled. It was loud enough to make me blush, quickly letting go of her shoulders. Falling to the ground that was much closer than before. She climbed in and sat in the carriage as well as Venus and Sabing. I was still outside wondering what was going on. I got up and sat inside between Venus and Arturas who was more than happy to snuggle up to me. Kiasak Cleared her throat "what do you wish to happen next, my queen." I looked at her then smiled. "I don't know having you run around the kingdom naked seems pretty entertaining!"
She was blushing like mad at my teasing but then I asked if we could go and collect the vampires or in my case watch. Both Venus and Sabing eyes shot toward me. With Sabing answering my question. "We can't bring you there it's too dangerous! We will go alone and claim what's yours."