Who saveing who?

Tallah's P.O.V.

I went back to my favorite spot in the garden in front of the statues. They calmed me and made me feel at peace with everything. But now my mate Priscilla is gone and I felt as if I'm slowly going insane. A power rush blasted through the city. I chuckled to my self-thinking how the whole city doesn't need to pay for electricity if this keeps up.

If I was being honest with my self I feel sick. On the inside thou I know I should let this out but I don't know how it's not like a fever, a cold or just food poisoning I feel sick in my bones. I stood up and walked around the garden I know every path but I'm still so lost. One of the girls told me that I have dragons blood in me but I have no idea how to activate it or summon it.

I started to cry not knowing how to handle this situation not only is my lovely Priscilla missing but I have another mate missing I don't even know who she is. But if anyone can find Priscilla it's the bloodhound brothers. They found me in another dimension so I'm sure finding Priscilla will be a piece of cake.

Ingolfr P.O.V.

"Well we have another impossible task don't we brother!" Breathlessly, I keep running behind him. We were running on a blind path just hoping to catch a scent of Priscilla. Luckily for us, we are usually always around or close by the royal queens so their scent is known to us.

We ran on a path until we found a broken wagon on the side of the road. Sigrun keeps running but I stopped, it really bothered me that this wagon was broken and nobody is here. I looked at it and studying the wood it wasn't old or rotten just had a hole in the middle of the bed. As I looked at the ground I could see claw marks digging into the ground. There were four Alphas I could tell cause of the claw and paw size. I know for a fact that we haven't talked to the werewolf packs but what were they doing attacking wagons. Quickly I mind linked my brother. "Hey I'm going into the forest I stopped by the wagon you can keep searching the road. I just find it weird that this wagon was broken but only in the bed part?"

These thoughts were clear and precise. "All right howl if you discover something." I bolted into the forest as I followed the claw marks that seemed to tear and rip apart the earth. The shadows in the tree loomed over me as if they were watching my every move. My skin prickled as I keep my pace not slowing down for anything. It was a bit later that I found a piece of fabric that smelt exactly like Priscilla. I let out a demonic howl from my lungs I didn't need help yet but it might be needed soon since her clothing and the paw prints are in the same area. I slowed my pace and heighten my sense. Even if my brother heard other might have to. I decided to try to hide the power boost Tall-ah gave me. I rather have them underestimate me then bring their full force at once.

Gosh, I don't know how long I've been walking my bother has been shadowing me for a while now and is probably wonder what the hell. I could smell her now. In the fresh dirt but I couldn't help but feel like I was being led into a trap. I pressed on hopefully there a goddess watching over me. I felt the breeze through my coat and I heard the water rush close by in the stream. I knew my goal was close but I felt something very worrying closing in on me little by little.

"I knew it! Why didn't I listen to my gut feeling," I yelled in frustration. I saw the net being thrown down so that I would run into it funny. I noticed quickly that they were ropes and not silver ringlets. I felt insulted by this trap yet great full that they gave me an easy way out. I ran right into the rope net stumbling on the net I fell and got all tangled up or at least that's what I attempted to portray. Most of the men had their shirts off and had tribal tattoos on the body. The marking was very familiar as I looked at them. I was dragged roughly toward there camp as my brother still followed me. I was brought round and found a pissed off Priscilla and another pissed off  Alpha wolf... No Alpha Queen. I broke out of the ropes effortlessly and walked up to Priscilla. I stopped holding back my powers from the pack and they gasped when they saw me. My brother had his eyes bulging out of his head as he to walked out with his impressive form. I was pretty sure the pack around us was terrified of our power and that's why no one has attacked yet.