Cara on stage with band

Today is the day of the consent and Daryl, Cara, Morgan and Maggie were playing, I was at the back with all the other and the kids Pete was sleeping in his pram and Lily was on her phone and Austin and Ashley were playing on the floor, then Cara was called to the stage she got up and told Rick to watch them so I could go with her.
            When we got there we had to stop because Daryl was saying"if you want to see Morgan on this stage tonight you have to shout Morgan, Morgan, Morgan, and if you want to see Maggie on this stage tonight you have shout Maggie, Maggie, Maggie Maggie, and if you want to see Cara on this stage tonight you have to scream Cara, Cara, Cara, Cara"I smiled and kissed her on the lips then she put the bass on her hip and walked on the stage and everyone scream and waved at her, I was so happy to see my wife became this beautiful woman that I fell in love with in the beginning of the apocalypse, then the song shut me up came on and then they started playing and after the song the kids came up behind me and Pete in the pram and Pete started to giggle then the crowd went wide as they saw us Cara smiled and walked over to us she hugged all of us and kissed me.
                  Everyone scream I smiled at her and kissed her forehand and watched as she started to play straight to video I love this song and I remained me of my dad because he played this song all the time Pete giggled again as he watched his mother play the bass, then the BRITHDAY boy came, today is Glenn junjor brithday and that why they are playing, then Sasha came up to me and sai"can't believe that Cara looks like her mother when out they I think Rick has noticed it but wont say" I looked at her and asked"what does her mother look like" she looked at me and took out a picture of her some women and Cara when she was little then i look at Cara now smiling laughed and having fun with her life now, then i look at the other women and realized that this women in this picture is Cara's mom I think her name is Lori or something like that,I was in shock Cara looks like her image but her eyes are Ricks colour ocean blue, I smiled as she starts to do a back bend she smiled as she did it and people scream then she got up and jumped in the air and spun around and slammed her foot on the floor when the song stops.
                     Then Daryl said into the Mic"what the fuck you stupid mother fucker" they all screamed and started to sing the song with Daryl and Morgan played his guitar,Maggie on the drums and my beautiful wife on her bass, smiling then Glenn junjor ran on stage to be beside his mom for his brithday we all smiled at the site, but you could tell that Maggie still loves Glenn but if Negan never showed up then he would be still here now but what more can you do.
     Then they had a fifteen minutes break,Cara pushed me down on the softer and kissed me hard on the lips while sitting in my lap I heared Rick say"Just like her mother when she was young"Cara looked at her father and smiled then went to do her make you and go to the toilet, she came back a while after with a shock look on her face then that went I saw she was holding an pregnancy test and looking at it like it is going to explore or something, everyone walked up to her and we all looked at the test to see that it said"........+........" I was shocked at what i saw we were having another baby we must remember to use protection in the future, she looked at me and smiled we were trying for another one even way she jumped into my arms and said"RON WE ARE HAVING ANOTHER BABY OH MY GOD HA"I looked at her and smiled we all got in a group hugged like we did but when the apocalypse we sill here.
                  It was twelve midnight and we were getting ready to go home, when we walked out the doors fans were everywhere the body grad had to stop people jumping out at us when we got to the car, Cara got in the front sit and the kids got in the back but I had to strap Pete in, when he was in I got in the driving sit and started the car the fans were still outside screamto tell them if it true that Cara is having another baby and a mom shouted"how did you get your figure perfect again after you have had four, well five"Cara just smiled and waved as we drove home, she had her hand on her stomach and then she reached out for my hand that was on my lap and put it on her stomach, I smiled as she said" this is a fifth little one I cant believe it"  I smiled.
                         An hour later we drove in to are place and got out she opened the door and told the kids to go to bed, they went up and went to sleep, I got out Pete from the car and took him inside Cara looked at me and smiled and asked"can I have are son for a minute hun" I smile at her and passed Pete over to her and walked into the kitchen to make tea for her an me and get milk for Pete and three drinks for the other little baby's up stairs.
    I walked into the living room to see Cara talking to Pete and said' your going to be a big brother before long, me and your daddy have worked hard for this, I still can't believe that we have come this far, from the apocalypse to have you and now your new baby brother or sister. She kissed his head and looked up and smiled when she saw me and asked"did you heared very thing"I smile and shake my head yes I passed her the milk bottle and her tea, we drunk it and and feed Pete and went to bed but first we put Pete to bed and checked up on are other baby's and big girl to see that they are all sleeping I put they drink in they room and walked to my Room and took off my close To get in the bed and have Cara cuddle up to my side and fall to slepep in each others arms