something special for Ron

I woke up to Ron snoring I giggle at him, then i remembered that to day s his 19 birthday today I wanted to throw him and party so i kissed the top of his head and went down stairs, Ron woke up an hour later I made he coffee because I know he needs his caffeine in the mornings, so when he got down I got his coffee on the table and said"baby I am going out of an hour can you look after the kids I will be backnin a bit" he looked at me and said"anything for my hot, beautiful wife"he kissed me, I blushed and kissed him before going out the door.
              When I got out jessie was standing onnthe porch steps and said in a whisper" are you ready to get the thing ready for the party tonight Cara" I looked at her and said"yes have you got everything"she shook her head yes, so we walked in to the Armey and started to put the decs up for Ron's party, it took hours to put everything up I looked at the time to see thag it was 8 I told everyone to hide when no go and get Ron and the kids, I walked up the porch steps to see that my family are Innthe living room, when theynhearef the door,open ron jumped up and hugged me and kissed me, I smiled at him and said"Ron put Austin and Ashley in the pram and Lily put your coat on".
            When they did it we,walked out the house and started to walk to the Armey, when we got they everyone jumped out and sccreammed "HAPPY BRITHDAY RON" Ron smiled and said"who's idea was this" jessie pointed at me I smiled, he picked me up and spun me around i giggled this he had his hands on my wasit and I had mine on his hands. He put me down and kissed me hard on the lips I moaned in to the kiss and then a flash went off and I released that jessie was taking picture, we pulled away he had the most happies smile on his face.
                I walked over to are babies to see that they are giggling at what they saw I put my hand so they both could grab my fingers, I smiled when Ron came up behind me and said in my ear"thank you so much I can see now why me and Mikey used to fight over you and I geass in won the girl that used to be my girlfriend and know my beloved wife" I looked at him and kissed him onnthe lips then i heared Austin say"mama dada" memand Ron both looked down to Austin and then Ron was shock to have heared his son say somthing and he was born yesterday then Jessie came over to us because she hearec and said'Ron you started talking the same as your little one here, I think he is following you there Ron" I smiled at are son and remembered that they are no more worry every more.
                     Everyone had a good time and was with the babies more because he wanted to be the dad that his father was not so he only drunk pop and so did I because I only give brith yesterday, everyone came up to me and said congratulations onnthe knew twins and that old couple then had 12 grandkids and kids came over to me and asked if they could see them I walked them over to Ron and the babies and they sat down and started talking to them, I llayed my head on Ron shoulderand he had his head on mine and we were holding hands them it as 1 in the morning and me and ron had to get early to go on a run with Daryl and dad so we told everyone that it was time to go, Daryl was steaming dad had to help him off the floor I was funny to watch because very time he said that he was fine he would fall onnthe floor.
                  When me, Ron and the kids got back we put and three lovely kids to bed and went to bed are self to get up early in the morning.