the war has began

Jesus was saying that Simon was not happy that we killed Negan and has asked if I would go and see him, but I know why because he wants to kill me for killing his leader, I looked at Ron and he had an angry face because he was listening to what has been said and ron said"I will not let my wife go to Simon because he Wang's to kill her because we killed Negan, so we all go into war and see who will win, we all need to have extra training so we can get stronger and kill the enemy what do you all say" and everyone scream aya then we all got to work to get stronger.
                 I was I mine and Ron's room when Ron walks in and sits on the bed and holds my hand and said"babe we will kill Simon and we will get though this I promise"after he said thag I looked up at him and kissed him and said back" I know we will all get stronger and we will kill him, but I am worried about lily and samnthey are to young to use a gun or a knife so what can we do for them, because if this war gets bloody I don't want Sam or lily to see it, Judith is ok because I know she can do it" I looked at Ron and he was thinking then said"well I can see if the latche is still on the door in Sam's room and they could stay in they untill it all over" I smile and said yeah, I kissed him and started to go out to see if everyone is ok.
             It has been two weeks know and we were all stronger and the war is in three day so we all trained untill early in the morning, I was in bed when lily came in mine and Ron's room and jumped with a smile on her face and yelled"get up man my and daddy you have to go training" I turned to see Ron go under the covers more and mumble" why did I say that we have to train know and early in the morning" I look at lily and whispered in her ears" lets tickal daddy to wake him up" she smiled and jumped on Ron and started to tickal him he laughed and then got up and swung her around, then he turned to me i got up and tryed to ran out the room but he court me and swung me around, I giggled and then he put me down and kissed me on the lips in front of Lily, when we pulled apart jessie,Sam,Pete,dad and Judith was they smiling, then jess came up to Ron and hugged and said"my baby boy has grown up to be a loving dad a wonderful husband and a lovely brother and son" she kissed him on the head.
               We were getting ready to go and train, but I was stoped by father Gabriel he said" Cara I am so sorry for the first time we came here I told everyone that your group was horrible and you deserve to be put back outside the gates and be eaten, I am great full that younare helping out with this and j am happy that you and Ron are know looking after Alexandra, I Reg would be happy to see this place go into battle" I looked at him for a bit then smiled and said"don't worry about it know that all you have to do is focuses on training and getting stronger to fight Simon.