Meeting

It was a boring day, I was sat outside on the porch when my mom came out and said"Ron there is a new group coming inside to day can you come and tell me so we can say hi to them" and I said"yes" back.
        It was hours before the new group would walk right in and become apart of Alexandra, thats when the gate opened and in came the new group, they look like they have walked though he'll it self and walked back out, thats when I notice a girl with a sheriffs hat with shoulder length hair and a green top with shorts, I could not take my eyes off of her , then the man with the beard past the baby that looked like the girl to her and walked to see Deanna and find out were they houses are.
            I was still on the porch looking at the girl if i would say this to everybody she is smoking hot just standing there, thats when Mikey walked up to me and said"you have been looking at that girl now for 29 minutes why can't you see she is out of your lead she  needs someone like me to love and make her happy I would make a lovely boyfriend" that's when I snapped and started shouting"Mikey can you not rub it in my face I don't care if she out of my lead maybe I do like her but I don't know her yet to say so if you don't mine go back to Enid and do what ever you want I don't care everymore" by the time I was finish I could be that everybody on the street was looking and the girl heared what I said about her oh great I had to open my big mouth didn't I that's when I heared someone cough behind me i turned around and there stood the girl she must have walked over hear when I was shorting at Mikey I smiled at her but before i could speak she said" Hi my name is Cara and i over heared you shouting at your firend about who would be a better boyfirend and also I think you would be the better boyfirend because you are very hot" I looked at Cara before the baby in her arms stretched her arms to me so that I would hold her, Cara asked me if I wanted to and I said"yes please" I took the baby out of her arms and placed her on my hip I smiled as the baby started yo giggle in asked Cara if she wanted to sit, so we sat on the porch and talked about stuff when I saw Enid walking over to us I looked at her and said" what do you need know Enid" and she answer"why did you shout at Mikey and who is this girl and the baby" I looked at Cara and the bab that I have know idea what her name is but before i could asked cara her name she started crying in to my shoulder and Cara was holding my hand for some reason I smiled at her but before i could say something Cara kissed me i was shocked at first but kissed back, my hand I could use was on her waist and her arms were around my neck I didn't know what would happen next.
                Out of nowhere I heared Mikey run up to Enid and say"why won't you stop them" and I didn't hear what she said because I was so in to the kiss but after a minute had past we stopped because we heared someone yell, we bother looked at who yelled and I was shocked at this because it was my father he ran up to us and pushed cara on to the floor and grabbed my arm and twisted it, I screamed and cried for him to stop then all of the sudden my father was on the floor with a gun pointed to his head