Christmas day

It was Christmas day today and I was making food for everyone, Ron and Lily were still in bed because, I finished making food and walked up stairs to wake Ron and Lily up first I walked in to mine and Ron's room I look at my husband and smiled, I walked to over to his side of the bed and slapped him over the head and laugh becuase he jumped and fell out of the bed he looked up at me and got up and hugged me and said'what was that for i know it Christmas and it are first together and are little girl" I looked at him and I noticed his hands on my know forming baby bump I smiled and said" I now get lily up and we can open are presant then can't we" he smiled and walked out of are room and walked in to lilys to wake her up.
             They came down 5 minutes later and Lily ran up to me and asked to be pick up, I picked her up and Ron held his hand out for me to take, we walked in to the living room me and Ron heared a gasp coming from Lily we turned to her and she had a look in her eyes to say I can't believe this, I put Lily down, she ran over to the over side I walked hand in hand with Ron and sat down, Lily started opening her after she was finished Ron opened his, he opened the last one to look at me was a smiled on his face it was from me, it was a picture of me and him before we had Lily, we both were smiling at each other at the greeting party, we were standing in the door way holding hands , then the other was of us kissing before going home, Ron looked at me and kissed me and said"Thank you baby I love you some much" I look at him and smiled and kissed him onnthe lips then i opened my ones" I opened the last one from Ron, I opened it and had tears in my eyes it was from are wedding day before Pete killed Nagan I looked at him and kissed him hard on the lips.
                 Ron, me and Lily where in the living room waiting for the other to come, I was in Ron's arms hugged him I smiled because this is are first Christmas together, the last Christmas I remember was when I was 10 year old and the Christmas before coming here was fighting off walker so they don't ge us, so if I had to say this is my first Christmas in a while, Ron looked at me and said"babe why are you crying for" I looked at me not realising that I was crying at the thought of my first and last Christmas, I turned to him and said"just remembering when this was nog happening, you know dead,eating people and to be safe again  , and be a proper family and with are two little one" I lookedmat him and then he kissed the top of my head,that when we heared the door being knocked so I told Lily to sit at the table and wait with Ron when I answer the door.
          When I answered the door there was Daryl holding Dads hand and then Judith standing on the other side with dad, they smiled at me and said"hey how are you Cara" I looked at them and said back"I am good why don't you come in out of the cold, we are waiting for jessie and Sam and then we can eat" they smiled at me and walked into the kitchen, that's when I felt something go down my leg, I was shocked because I fourt I wet my self but then i started to have pains, I screamed and fell,onnthe floor, I heared dad, Ron, Daryl, Lily, Jessie, Sam and Judith Ron picked me up and put me on the softer.
               Dad went to get Tara because I know what was happening I was going into laber on Christmas day, I was breathing heavenly when Tara came in us had, blankets and scissors to cut the cord, Tara told me to get my trousers off but told then children to wait outside the living room, I took off my trousers and then Tara said" alright Cara you are ready to push can you do that for me" i looked at her and shook my head yes, I took Ron's hand and pushedmi screamed in pain, but then the living room door opened to reveal Sam, Lily and Judith watching i told Daryl to take them out for a minutes, I started to push again before Tara said"OK CARA TWO MORE PUSH AND YOUR SON AND DAUGHTER WILL BE OUT' I did as said and heared two babies cry I looked at to see him smiling then Tara past one to me and the other to Ron then Tara asked"what are they names" I look at Ron and said"for the boy Austin and for the girl Ashley that what the names me and ron pick out" I looked at Ron and put my head on his shoulder,mi looked at dad and he had tears in his eyes so did jessie, Daryl, Sam but when did the kids get here.
      Tara said I could get up now and walk around a little to get the pain away, so I went into the kitchen and started to make dinner, but dad came in and told me to sit down and he will do it I smiled at him and sat down, the Ron came in with Sam, Judith, Jessie, Daryl, Austin and Ashley, Jessie past me Ashley and said"I am so proud of my son and his wife if only your father was here he would not give those to back I am telling you know that what he did with you Ron when I give birth to you he just kept holding you, I am so happy to say that he is looking down at us jnow smiling at what we have all become" we all laughed at what jess said I looked at mine and Ron three kids and smiled because Lily said "is that were babies come from, because I don't want kids when I am older now" we all laughed again and I said"you don't have to have children if you don't want to" I looked at Ron to see he was looking at me and smiled, he leand down and kissed me on the lips, then a big flash went off me and Ronlooked at the source to see jessie with a camera, then it came to me she took a picture of me and Ron kissing and Lily said"ewwwww I don't want to go out when I am older it dedicating to think about it" we all laughed at her then dad brung the food out and we all sat around the talbe eating and talking, but then Sam said"everyone someone is outside the gates" we all look at him and walked out the door to see that he was telling the truth, but then Austin and Ashley started to cry so we all walked over to the gates to see that it was Enid parants standing they and her father said"hi I know we don't know each other butni heared that my daughter Enid is here so can we see her please" installed over to the gates with Ron and said"Mr and Mrs and sorry to say that your daughter is dead she got attack by walkers and we could not save her in time we are all sorry for your lose" then i heared her mother say"NO MY BABY GIRL IS DEAD BECAUSE OF THSOE THING MY POOR BABY GIRL" i looked at them and said"do you want to come in and see her grave because she is still here with all of us " they said yes so we opened the gates to let them in.
                Ron moved in front of me and held Austin and Ashley started to cry that when I heared Enid mother say"OH MY GOD YOU ARE MY DAUGHTERS BOYFRIEND" Ron looked at her and said"DID SHE TELL YOU WE BROKE UP BECAUSE SHE CHEATED ON MY WITH MY BESTFIREND AND THEN I FONUD THIS ONE MY LOVELY WIFE AND I LOVE HER TO PIECES" I look at him and kiss him on the lips then took her parants over to her grave when we got they her mother broke down and scream"I WILL KILL ALL THOSE THING AND I DONT CARE IF I GET KILLED AT LEAST I WILL BE WITH MY DAUGHTER AGAIN"I looked at her in shock and tryed to keep Ashley and Ron tryed with Austin but we could not get themnyo stop crying them her father screamed"HUNNY CAME YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU ARE UP SETTING THE BABIES SO SHUT THE FUCK UP, I AM UP SET TO THAT ARE DAUGHTER IS DIE BUT YOU DONT SEE ME LASHING OUT, AND ONE DAY WE WILL GET ARE REVENGE AT THOSE THING BUT NOT KNOW WE HAVE BE THOUGH A LOT SO STOP SCREAMING OR I WILL HIT YOU"we all looked at him but she did not stop so he went to hit her before he was tackled to the floor by Daryl, I asked if she was ok and she said" he does it all the time when I am upset he hit me but Enid never found out about it because if she did she would have killed him by know so I tryed to keep it from her, but know she's die I can't believe it my only daughter is gone" I walked over to her and took her to mine and Ron's house so she could have something to eat while Daryl and Spencer took her husband to the jail cells.
                   By the time we got home Austin and Ashley had gone to sleep so me and Rontook them to the room we made from when we found out that I was pregnant, so we put them down for they nap and turned on the baby moniter and closed the door and walked down stairs in to the living room where everyone was I sat down on Ron's lap because they was no chairs left, he held on to my wasit and kissed my neck i giggled at this and said to him"baby I love you so much" then i kiss him and looked back to see Enid mother looking at us and she said" so why did you dump my daughter for this slut then" i looked up at her before i could say something Ron screamed"DONT YOU DARE CALL MY WIFE A SLUT YOUR DAUGHTER WAS MORE OF A SLUT THEM CARA, AND SHE WAS NOT ATTACK WE THOUGHT HER INTO THE WALKER AND WATCHED HER BEENING EATING I WE ALL LAUGHED BECAUSE WE ALL HAYED HER, I DONT KNOW WHY I WENT OUT WITH HER SHE WAS SO HAPPY TO KILL ME WHEN SHE FOUND OUT THAT ME AND CARA WHERE GETTING MARRIED AND SHE DIDNT LIKE IT AND SHE TRYED TO KILL LILY WHEN SHE WAS UNBORD SO WATCH YOUR MONTH OR WE WILL FEED YOU TO THE WALKER AND YOUR HUSBAND DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR" I looked at Ron in shock he has never said that before by this time he had gotten up and placed me on the softer we all watched, after he was doneness mom screamed"DONT YOU DARE SAY LIES ABOUT MY DAUGHTER SHE WAS A GOOD GIRL" but before she could pull out her gun I shoot her in the forehead and she went down"we all walked outside and they was her dad he saw everything so I shoot him before he could get away, we burned they body's and we all went to are home when the three of us got in Lily walkedup stairs and said good night mommy daddy then she walked in tk her room and went to bed, me and Ronsat in the living room for a while and I said"well this has been a great Christmas has it" Ron turned to me and laughed and said" yeah it has i love you so much right know and I will always love you to the day i die" I turn to him and kissed himnthen we turned the light off down stairs and went to bed.