Chapter 7- "His Wife"

Start from the beginning

Lucas dipped his head kissing the sweet spot on neck, and that got her talking.
She moved her neck allowing him more access as she said "I think you're sexy."
Lucas looked into her eyes smiling saying "that's it?"
And Jade shook her head yes, as her blush deepened, and she turned her face trying to hide away from him.
"Now that wasn't so hard to say now was it?" Lucas questioned kissing her neck again.
"Mhm but you don't play fair." She moaned.
And Lucas chuckled seductively as he said "I know."

At his words, an idea popped into Jade's mind.

She's slightly buckled her hips cause of friction between his very noticeable hard member, and her core. Then she glided her toes against his leg softly up and down, and Lucas went stiff.

"What are you doing?" Lucas asked, his eyes suddenly hooded with lust, his deep tone indicating his arousal.
"Nothing." Said Jade as she smiled innocently, then she bucked her hips towards his again, and he grunted as if holding himself back.
"Jad-Marley babe don't start something you know you won't be able to finish." He warned, suddenly on edge, craving to lavish the goddess that was currently tempting him.

Jade lifted her head and kissed him, nipping and tugging at his bottom lip, and Lucas lost all control. He released her hands as he gripped her waist holding her tight, and her hands travelled around his neck, tugging at his hair, touching and gripping his arm and back muscles.

Lucas' member strained against his pants, and Jade could feel him on her thigh, so she guided her hands removing his belt, unbuttoning his pants, and sliding them off Lucas using her legs.

Lucas then proceeded to removing Jade's top and bra, as he kissed down her neck, through the valley of her breast,  and down her abdomen, as he removed her pants in the process.

Jade was now fully naked under Lucas, and Lucas couldn't help the way his eyes traveled every inch of her body.

He wanted to take his time to give love to every curve, every edge, and every piece of skin on her body.

His heated gaze caused Jade to shy away, as she tried to hide away from him, except he was going to allow it.

He pulled her hands away from her breasts, as he dipped his head, taking her left nipple in his mouth, as he massaged her right breast with his hand.

Jade let out a cry of pleasure, she removed Lucas' shirt, her nails scratching his back.

She felt hot all over, his actions causing her nerves to be on a sensual high.

After being satisfied with her cries of pleasure, Lucas kissed down to her gift.

He took his time, then he stared deeply within Jade's eyes as she stared dazed at him, then his tongue darted out as he slowly licked her perfectly heated core from the bottom to the top, and Jade's legs instantly tightened around Lucas' head, and that only gave him more confidence.

Lucas' tongue lavished Jade's essence as his fingers played their own magic, penetrating Jade's purity, and she tangled her fingers in his hair gripping tightly as an unknown feeling travelled throughout Jade's body and straight to her core, and Jade released a cry of sensual pleasure as an orgasm ransacked her entire being.

First time ever! Jade never allowed Dean to get they far, but then again Jade wasn't Jade at the moment, for all she knew... she was Marley.

Lucas waited for Jade to come down from her high, as he placed himself once again in between her legs, his member ready to feel Jade's wet and inviting warmth, but yet he found himself hesitating.

He looked down at Jade, and he just couldn't do it.

He knows she was a virgin, and yes he just gave her her very first orgasm orally, but he couldn't find it in himself to penetrate her, although he had fantasized about it for the longest.

So he scurried off the bed, exiting the room, and locking her in.

*Lucas's pnt of view*

I hate myself.
It just doesn't feel right.
It's not Marley.
She's not Marley.
Marley is dead.
I can't take advantage of her like that... or maybe I can.
She's technically giving me consent... right ?
I mean she wants this. She urged it. But was her consent conscious?
Jade is not really there, but then again, maybe that's my second chance at love, because we'll now she can get used to being Marley!
Yes! It must be a second chance!

*Third person's pnt. Of view*

With Lucas' new resolution, he hurried back upstairs.

He found Jade or was it Marley putting her clothes back on, and he walked towards her, in all his naked glory.

She opened her mouth to say something, but he didn't allow her the chance.

Instead he connected their lips, his dominating side surfacing.

Soon enough they were back to their last position, Lucas once again placed his tip at Jade's entrance, and he slowly entered her not rushing, trying his best to not make it extremely painful.

A few tears escaped Jade's eyes as she felt herself  stretch to Lucas' size. She fisted the sheets as he moved in deeper far as he could go then Lucas stopped, he looked down at Jade and leaned down to kiss and lick the tears that escaped her eyes.

Once he straightened his back he said "I'm going to pull out babe and then I'm going to push back in quick, it'll help okay? Trust me." and Jade nodded, letting him know that she was ready.

____________________________________

Hey guys!

So! Here is the update, I know this one took a little while to come, but everyone knew what happened the past few days.

But either way here it is!

What did you guys think ?

Do you think Lucas took advantage of Jade? Or did Jade give consent ?

What about the rings ? Do you think it's weird that Jade is wearing Marley's ring?

Let me know what you think by VOTING, COMMENTING, AND SHARING.

Lots of ❤ ❤ ❤

-Tania.