"Don't say goodbye." Tears rush down my face. "Because saying goodbye means going away, and going away means forgetting." I whisper. "You promised you'd never forget me." I lay a hand on his cheek, and brush a strand of his hair away from his handsome face.

I turn, and look at Calypso. "Can you help him?" I ask desperately. She kneels beside me. "He is very close to dying." She says, laying a hand beside his wound. "I alone cannot heal him." 

I'm about to scream, when I remember something. On the Jolly Roger, in my old room, I healed Peter's cheek. I grip Calypso's arm. "What if I helped you?" I asked. She looks at me, confused, then her eyes widen. "Talia, you have not been trained in the art of healing!" She says. "You may not know when you've reached your limit." I swipe the tears from my eyes angrily. "I have to do it." I say determined. Calypso just nods.

I glare down at Peter. "You're not going to die Peter Pan." I say. "I just got back my memory, I just started to remember everything. I'm not going to lose you." 

Peter's POV---

I'm actually going to die. 

I've been alive for so many years, hundreds even. But I would have still done what I had done. I don't regret the way I died.

I can faintly hear voices above me. I can't understand what they're saying.

I'm unfamiliar with the poison on Hook's hook. It's not dreamshade, thankfully, but it's foreign to me. I hear, softly, Talia whisper to me, "You're not going to die Peter Pan." She whispers fiercely. "I just got my memory back, I just started to remember everything. I'm not going to lose you."

Talia's POV---

"Ok, put your hands above his wound." Calypso instructs. I do as I'm told. "What now?" I ask. Calypso shakes her head. "I don't know. For you, the healing process and how you heal people is different from mine." She says.

I just nod, and watch as she closes her eyes. Almost instantly, the palms of her hands glow white, and she twists her hands, white dust falling over his wound. I hold my hands near his wound, and try to concentrate, like before on the ship. I try to imagine the gold dust falling. But I can't.

After a few moments, I hear a yelp beside me. My eyes fly open, and I look at Calypso. She's rubbing the bases of her palms. "I'm sorry, I have reached my limit." She says. "I literally used all the energy I have." I nod, and try to concentrate again.

I imagine the gold dust falling, and healing my Peter's arm. Come on... I think. I open my eyes in frustration. The first thing I see when I open my eyes is how pale Peter has gotten. 

 Oh no. No, no, no. That's not right.

 And it really hits me that Peter is dying. 

Peter's POV---

Black spots form at the corners of my vision. The last thing I see before I close my eyes is Talia's face, her gray eyes filled with tears as she tries to heal me. I smile to myself, knowing I saved her.

Talia's POV---

Tink puts her hand on my shoulder. "Talia..." She trails off. "No!" I yell, and scream, "Damn it, why won't it WORK!" I bring my hands above my head, and before I know what I'm doing, bring them an inch before Peter's wound. Golden dust, crackling and snapping with energy erupts from my palms. "YES!" I screech, and try to keep the golden dust coming. I can see the energy working into his veins, and consuming the black poison that had seeped into his veins.

I can see the energy, tracing the veins and making them glow beneath his skin. It travels all the way to his rib cage, and I see his heart bathed in golden energy. I smile, and a tear of joy falls from my right eye.