DISCLAIMER

Relationships are harder than they seem. Especially when you're caught between two of your best friends.

Over the past week, Bree Henderson's life has changed for the better, and for the worst

Over the past week, Bree Henderson's life has changed for the better, and for the worst. Just when she is able to finally be with Chase Davenport, her best friend who she's been crushing on since 7th grade, her friend Adam Green has to bring more drama to the new relationship.

Will Bree be able to figure out the real reason Adam wants her back? Or will the thought of a threat to their relationship make Chase give up on them?

..........♡..........

D I S C L A I M E R / C O P Y R I G H T

© 2014. All rights reserved.
No part of this book may be reproduced in any written, electronic, recording, or photocopying without written permission of the author. The exception would be in the case of brief quotations embodied in the critical articles or reviews and pages where permission is specifically granted by the author.

This story is a Lab Rats fanfiction based just outside of that universe.

I officially state here that I do not own any of the Lab Rats characters, places, or other elements involved in the shows. Anything of my own creation, I do own.

..........♡..........

O R I G I N A L. P O S T I N G.

Start: February 11th, 2014

End: March 9th, 2014

Edited: TBA

Re-posted: January 2017

..........♡..........

S T A T E M E N T. F R O M. M E.

This story was originally posted to my main account - Smilie254. It has now been moved here as this account is now for fanfictions. If you have any questions about the switch, PM me on either profile.

This book is a sequel to - Lab Rats || The Buddies Rule - which is featured on my main profile.

The rest of the series is featured here

This story has been edited from the original version. On that note-

I hope you all enjoy!

.