Suga

Imagine for TheChaser21

The charm chimed as you opened the door to the familiar coffee shop that was on the way home from work. The smell hit your senses and you sighed internally, it was always nice to get out of the office environment where all you did was sit in a chair and do paper work.

You rubbed your eyes as you walked through the door and shut it quickly behind you to stop the winter winds from blowing in. It was lightly snowing and the ground was covered with a thin layer of white. You made a mental note to get up earlier for work tomorrow to defrost your car.

You placed your damp umbrella in the empty basket besides the door while thinking about what drink you were going to get. Looking up you were surprised to see that there were only a few customers in the coffee shop. Must be because of the weather, no one want to risk getting a cold.

You made your way over to the counter which was unusually vacant. Taking this opportunity, you grabbed one of the menu's and started to look over the hot drinks section. You wanted something that was sweet and would get your mind of that god awful job of yours. Maybe a latte, or a mocha- maybe even a hot chocol-

"Can I help you, miss?" You heard a deep male voice say in front of you. Your eyes flickered up to the boy. He was wearing a barista's outfit and a black apron around his waist with light stains on it showing his work ethic. His dark hair was held under a beanie which gave him a rather boyish vibe.

"Uh, well yes. C-could I have..," you looked at the menu quickly, anxious that you were taking too long to decide and picked the first thing you saw, "A hot chocolate please." You didn't mind the order, however, and you probably would have ordered it even without the time pressure.

He smiled at you for the first time and of course you felt butterflies in your stomach. His lips were heart shaped and he had a perfect set of teeth which not a lot of people have nowadays, "One hot chocolate coming right up. That'll be £2.50 please."

You fished within your purse to find some spare change because you didn't want to use a note, when suddenly a hand came out and touched your hair. You glanced at the boy with your mouth slightly parted. At first you thought he was holding your cheek, but then he pulled away with the same smile on his face and you saw a fleck of snow in his hand that had yet to melt.

"Looks like it's still snowing," he rubbed the snow into his finger so that it melted completely. Shocked, you placed the coins into his palm.

"Yeah, it's been freezing all day," you unwrapped your scarf from around your neck and allowed your voice to carry over to him.

"I'll bring your hot chocolate in just a second." He said and turned his back. Wanting more of a conversation you felt rather disappointed as you found a small table by a piano in the corner of the room to sit down in. It was obvious it was a one side attraction, like most of your earlier crushes... well you couldn't even say he was your crush, you don't even know him. But there's not denying he was physically attractive.

With the thoughts of the boy in your mind your cheeks went red and you got out a stack of paper work from your bag. You started writing bits that you hadn't got round to finishing today at work. You were so tired that you could hardly keep your eyes open. Feeling yourself fall asleep you jumped when a mug was placed on the table in front of you.

"Oh, sorry. Did I wake you?" The boy placed a hand on your shoulder and you felt tingles run down your arm.

Flustered you smiled at him awkwardly, "W-was I sleeping? Oh my gosh, how embarrassing..." you said before you could stop yourself.

"It's not embarrassing, I found it rather cute, if I do say so myself." He pulled the chair out from underneath the table and faced you. Not knowing what he was doing or how to reply you just picked up your hot chocolate. When you moved it towards your lips you noticed a plate that was hidden behind the cup. A large piece of chocolate cake.

"W-what's this?", you asked him as you took a sip from your cup. He just smiled and placed a fork in front of you and kept one in his hand.

"It's on the house. A sweet girl like you deserves something sweet... also i'm hungry, I haven't eaten all day," he replied sheepishly as he stuck his fork into the cake and put it into his mouth. You watched as he sighed with pleasure, "This is so good."

"Mhm," You hummed while looking at him and his eyes met yours.

"I meant the cake," He started laughing and you felt your cheeks flare a bright shade of red.

"And so did I!" You swallowed some of your hot chocolate as a distraction, but there was no denying that the boy definitely did look good.

For couple of minutes the both of you were silent as you ate the chocolate cake together. No customers came in so the boy didn't need to leave to serve. You looked down at your watch, after you finished the cake, and were surprised to see that it was nearly eleven.

"Oh my gosh," You pulled back your sleeve and the boy looked up at you questioningly, "It's really late, i'm sorry but I have to go. I have work in the morning."

You scrambled from your seat, reaching for you coat and bag. The boy, which you still didn't know his name, started to clear away the plates. You walked over to the door while zipping up your coat. You turned around one last time, "I'll see you around-"

But the boy wasn't there. Sad that you must not have made that much of an impression on him you opened the doors and stepped out into the snow. You pulled the hood over your head and made your way down the dark street. The streets lights casting an eerie light on the ground.

Lost in your thoughts, you jumped when a hand touched our shoulder. Turning around you took a sigh of relief when you saw the boy. He stood in front of you without wearing a coat.

"What are you doing? You must be freezing-"

"You left your umbrella. Here." He grabbed your hand and you couldn't help but notice that they were warm and weathered from work. He placed the umbrella in your open hand and stood facing you.

"Thank you so much, i'm such an idiot-"

"I'm Yoongi." He cut you off from your rambling, "It's nice to meet you."

"I-I'm Y/N." You stuttered a reply back, you were still amazed at how beautiful he was.

"A beautiful name for a beautiful girl," He mumbled and your cheeks turned red, "I know it sounds stupid," he spoke up, "But, I couldn't let you go without you knowing my name. I want to see you again sometime."

You stood in silence not knowing how to respond so you just nodded.

"I'll take that as an 'I want to see you too'" He smiled softly, "Well then, I guess I'll see you on Monday."

You broke out of your trance, "Huh? What's on Monday?"

"My next shift."

He gave you one last glance before he turned around and made his way back to the cafe. You could get used to this. Meeting Yoongi and getting free cake everyday after work.

______________________________

It's like been ages since we've posted on this account and i'm sorry.

So here's a little Yoongi to cheer you up.

Also I lot have happened to BTS since then, more than I can count and all I can say is i'm proud of them.

~ Ffion