V

You get in the house after a long day out. You always try to keep yourself  busy as your boyfriend, Taehyung, is barely in the house anymore. You've been dating for about six months now and you've known the boys for about a year. You sigh as drop the stuff you bought on the floor and collapse onto the sofa.

You really miss the old days with Taehyung and you remember the first time he kissed you. You smile at the memory before feeling sad again.

Suddenly your phone rings. You check to see who's calling. It's Jimin.

"Hello?"

"Hey Y/N. Just quickly calling to tell you that Taehyung wanted me to say he's coming home late tonight. He wants me to say sorry."

You sit there quietly for a while.

"Fine. I don't see why he can't call me himself."

"He's...busy. Sor-"

You hang up on him in a rage though it's technically not his fault. He feel like crying and punching something at the same time. Things have been falling apart recently.

You curl up on the couch and fall asleep.

You wake up in the middle of the night and you feel a weight on you. You look and see and arm thrown across your stomach. You see Taehyung squeezed down the side of the sofa with you on the outside of it.

"Oh Taehyung...." You feel all the anger drain out of you as you see his innocent face, with his mouth slightly open, next to yours. Its not his fault he's busy with the band. He murmurs your name in is sleep.

You smile and lay back down to sleep.

You thought that everything would be fine in the morning but when you wake up, he's not there. You try not to feel resentful as you eat your breakfast and get ready for work.

But as your about to leave you notice a note on the door. It reads:

Y/N..
Meet me in the dance studio
We need to talk
- Taehyung

You immediately think the worst. Does this mean he wants to break up?! You panic thinking that you might have done something wrong. You look back on the last few days thinking that maybe you did something to put him off.

You shake as you open the door. You try not to cry and you feel your palms sweat. Your heart beats fast. The dance studio isn't a long way away.

You arrive still shaken up. You muster up your dignity and push the door open you enter the main building. The studio is completely dark and you call out.

"Hello?"

The lights come to life and you see Taehyung and the rest of the boys standing in front of you.

"SURPRISE!!" They yell.

You feel like you jumped about 3 feet in the air and your heart beat increases even further. They all laugh at you and Taehyung comes over and wraps his arms around you. He gives you a tight hug and then pulls back. He seems very excited and you see his eyes light up. Suddenly you're angry again.

"What the hell?? You scared me!"

He looks at you, surprised. The boys go silent in the background.

"I'm sorry about that. We didn't mean to frighten you." He says cautiously.

You shake your head

"I don't mean that! Your note! I thought you were... That you didn't... Want to be with me anymore."

"What?"

He suddenly starts laughing.

"Oh Y/N.. You need to have more faith in me"

He hugs you again tighter.

"It's been a year since you came to us. We decided that we'd have a party to celebrate." He says

He pulls back and you feel the anger drain out of you. You feel very stupid.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you."

He leans in and kisses you. He buries his face in your neck.

"C'mon, let's get the party over with so we can go home"

The party consisted of loud music and weird competitions between the boys for your entertainment. They all laugh with you and hug you but Taehyung doesn't leave your side the whole evening. He acts like an adorable puppy, pouting when he loses the game and smiles excitedly when he does.

When the night is over you and Taehyung head towards home. You stop at the park as the sun sets. You both are talking and laughing when he suddenly grabs you out of now where.

"Did you really think I would leave you Y/N?"

You stand there staring into his eyes.

"I-I don't know! You've been so distant lately. What was I supposed to think?"

He take you into his arms. He closes his eyes and presses his forehead to yours.

"I'm so sorry. I've been busy planning that party for you." He whispers. He smiles a little and opens his eyes.

"I love you Y/N... I promise to be there for you more. I never wanted to hurt you."

"I-I love you too." It was the first time he'd said those three words to you, in a serious way.

He grins and lets you go.

"Let's go home. I've been missing the TV." He winks at you and you roll your eyes.

He was finally back to you.