V

Imagine for serendipitylove_1225

"Do you know what I hate, Y/N?" You heard your name and glanced up at the computer screen. You were in the middle of Skyping your best friend Taehyung. He was laying on his bed on the other end, he wore a baggy red top and some loose fitting sweats. He was meant to come over yours today but called it off because of the weather.

"Storms." He said, pulling on his hair. There was a big storm currently going on outside and you could hear the thunder getting closer over the sound of the rain. You weren't phased by the weather, but Tae on the other hand was terrified of it. Throughout the Skype call he'd been cuddling his near by pillow, every time the thunder booms or even a flash of lightening strikes he would hold it closer.

"I know, but there's nothing I can do about it." You look at him sincerely through the camera. You hated to see him like this and only hopped that you could do something to help.

"I know what you could do, come over and cuddle with me." Tae opened his arms to the camera and pouted. You just rolled your eyes. Tae had openly admitted his feelings for you a while back, but you'd never wanted to rush into things and preferred to stay as friends. However, it's Tae's dying wish for you to be with him and he never lets it go. It doesn't matter when or where you are, the topic of a relationship always seems to sneak it's way into the conversation, when you're around Tae.

"Your pillow looks pretty cuddly to me." You smiled at him through the camera and he pushed the pillow away.

"Not as cuddly as you." He sulked and rested his head in his hands, staring at you.

"How would you know?" You raised an eyebrow, teasing him. This is usually how your conversations end up being when he starts to flirt with you and fails badly.

"Oh Y/N, only a man could imagine." He said with a sigh. "Why can't you see that I lo-"

A flash of lightening went off on Tae's side and he jumped out of his skin. With a shriek he fell on the floor beside his bed leaving you wondering what he was going to say.

"Y/N, I've fallen and can't seem to get up." Tae said matter of factly which made you laugh. Slowly you saw a hand grab at the duvet as Tae managed to pull himself onto the bed.

"What were you saying?" You asked out of pure curiosity as to what he was saying.

"That I like you Y/N." He smiled at you 'derpily'.

"I like you too, Taehyung." You said to him but his smile dropped.

"Y/N, you don't get it... I think I lo-"

Another flash of lightening went off, this time apparent in your bedroom and his. The lights cut out and your heart began to race, on the other hand Tae was completely screaming through the speakers. With one last shriek from Tae the electricity shut off and your Skype call got along with it.

You sighed and sat on your bed looking at the blank screen of your laptop. You wondered what Tae was going to say until you heard more thunder.

You never really knew why Tae was so scared of storms, but now you realised that he must be terrified in his house by himself. Without thinking twice, you shoved your feet into your old sneakers, grabbed your waterproof coat and flung it around your shoulders. You made your way over to the door, only stopping momentarily to check the time. It was 11:30 at night.

You slammed the door shut behind you and ran to the car, your feet were wet from stepping in many puddles in the process. You put the keys in the ignitions and you drove to Tae's, hoping you wouldn't get hit by lightning.

When you go to Tae's, the thunder storm was more or less straight above his neighbourhood. You could only guess how badly he was freaking out inside in the pitch black.

With a deep breath you pulled your hood over you head and ran up the steps to his house. You knocked on the front door, but there was no reply. A slap of thunder sounded from behind you, nearly deafening you. You pulled on the door handle instinctively and it opened slowly.

You peeked inside the pitch black house. It looked like no one was home. Maybe Tae went out, you thought to yourself, but decided he'd be to scared to even step outside and even if he was outside he'd lock the door.

"Tae?" You called into the darkness as you closed the door behind you. It looked like a scene out of a horror movie, but you couldn't think like that.

You took a few more steps inside the house and called his name again. There was no reply so you started walking around the house. You were halfway up the stairs when you heard sharp breaths. You ran the rest of the way up the steps, following the sounds until you were standing outside the bathroom door.

"Taehyung?" You called through the door and the breathing increased.

With worry that Tae might be hurt you pushed the door open. Through the darkness you could see Tae sitting on the floor, his back against a wall. He was breathing fast and it looked like he couldn't catch his breath.

"Tae!" You shouted as you ran towards him. His hands were flailing around like he didn't know what to do. You faintly remember him telling you that he used to get bad panic attacks when he was younger, it seemed like it had come back.

You stopped in front of him and his hands latched onto your shoulders, slowly trailing up to your cheeks.

"Tell me what to do!" Tears pricked your eyes as you felt helpless. Taehung's breathing wasn't slowing and he tried to gets words out.

"D-distract me." He made out. You looked at him for a breath second before doing the most stupidest thing you could ever think of doing. You pressed your lips to his. At first his breathing was still bad, but it slowly started decreasing as he joined in the kiss. His hands on your cheeks made their way down so that one was holding the side of your neck and the other at the back of your head.

When you realised his panic attack had faded away you pulled back, staring him in the eye. "I'm sorry." You whispered and tears fell from your eyes.

"Don't be." He whispered back, wiping your tears away. He smiled and it was so infectious that you returned it.

"From now on I'm not going to say no to you. I'm going to be your girlfriend, look after you, care for you and be there for you. I'm sorry that I didn't realise that until now. I need you as much as you need me." You grabbed the side of his cheeks. "I'll do anything."

"That's good and all," Taehyung grabbed your hands, "But all I really want right now is to cuddle." He smiled and you nodded.

You slipped under his arms and stayed on the floor of the bathroom. You don't know how long you stayed there, the lights had turned on not long after, but neither of you dared to move as you were enjoying each other's company.

"I love you." He randomly announced into the silence. Your heart beat increased and you muttered out a confused 'what?'.

"That's what I was trying to tell you earlier." He held you closer, resting his head on top of yours. "I love you, Y/N."

________________________________
Teen wolf aye

~ Ffion