Chapter 14 : Phil.... Please Save Me

**TRIGGER WARNING: SUICIDE ATTEMPT IN THIS CHAPTER**
Also, I have put a song at the top, it might be nice to listen to it while reading this chapter.
Anyway, on with the chapter.

Dan sat on his bed, going through what happened with Phil in his mind over and over again. They were best friends!

TIME SKIP

Dark thoughts had been crossing his mind for a few days now, as this happened on Monday, it was Friday after school now. Dan sat in the bathroom, with a blade in his hand. Dan always had one in his bag.

He was in the school bathroom, which he liked, he felt more at ease here than at home.

He looked at the blade, and thought some more, some more and some more. He grew angry, and sliced his wrist - once, twice, three times. He cut so many times, and so deep, he wished to die.

He bled.

When he came out of the stall, he collapsed.

Phil walked into the bathroom a couple of minutes after Dan collapsed and saw him lying there. He saw the blood pouring from his wrists, and immediately called an ambulance, and desperately tried to wake Dan up.

"DAN!"
No answer
"DAN!"
"DAN!" Sobs escaped from Phil's throat- he thought he lost his best friend.

"Phil?" Dan asked weakly
"Dan?"
"Phil... Please save me"