Chapter 3 : When Phil Finds Out

The next morning was Dan was awake before Phil, but he waited for Phil to wake up, as he didn't want to wake him up. Eventually, Phil woke up and they both said good morning to each other and went downstairs to get breakfast. Dan got Cinnamon Toast Crunch out of the cupboard, two bowls out of the cupboard and milk out of the fridge. They sat at the table and are breakfast.

"Hey Dan, what shall we do today?" Phil said happily.
"Whatever you wanna do", Dan said, while he had a mouthful of cereal.
"Shall we take a walk down the street, see if we can but a new game or something?" Phil asked.
"Yeah sure, sounds great", Dan said.

The boys went upstairs and got washed and changed. Phil had black jeans and a plaid shirt - his signature outfit. Dan also had black jeans but he chose a black shirt - his signature colour.

Dan's mum and dad were still asleep but that was ok - they weren't going to wake them up - they were very heavy sleepers. Dan and Phil grabbed their shoes and money and walked 5 minutes down to the shop.

They both looked at games and eventually brought one they both wanted  - Super Mario Bros. They paid for the game and walked out side, and that's when things took a bad turn.

"Oi, Dan!" , someone shouted across the street
"Oi!"
Dan covered his face and walked j. The opposite direction.
"Who are they?" Phil asked
"I'll tell you when we get home" Dan said upset.