Slowly, he open it up, and inside, is a pearly white teardrop. "This is yours, your tear. It didn't grow a cornflower, just sat on the ground. So you gave it to me." He says softly. I stare at the tear, then back up to Peter's handsome face.

His golden brown, tossled hair, his intense green and brown eyes. His genuine smiles, however rare, are beautiful. His smug smirk is just as attractive. The way he seems to know so much about me. Sure, these are things Talia the Lost Girl probably told him, but.....

Talia the Pirate's Daughter views this as a turn on.....

And, to be honest, he hasn't abandoned me. Unlike most people in my life, I've only met a few that haven't skipped out of my life. Most people I hold dear seem to leave my life intentionally.

Seem to leave ME intentionally.

But not Peter.....

Suddenly, I realize, I'm just like Talia the Lost Girl.

The old me, I guess.

Because I'm in love with Peter Pan.

As he leans in closer to me, I don't pull away. I don't flinch, or push him away. I don't punch him or yell at him, or do anything to make him stop.

Instead, I lean in, and our lips crash together. I hear him gasp, as if he's surprised I let him kiss me. I smile into his lips, and he pulls me by my waist, closer to him. I gasp as he presses me up against him, shoulder to shoulder. I put my arms around his neck, and kiss him harder.

He starts to rub small circles into my back with his thumbs, and I feel a shiver run up my spine. I guess Peter feels it to, because I feel him smirk. 

Peter's POV---

All of a sudden, I feel a warm, golden glow near my rib cage. I open my eyes, and see Talia, golden light spilling all around her. Her eyes are closed, and she isn't kissing me anymore. 

She's sitting, her legs crossed, and her hair blowing slwoly behind her from a breeze I cannot feel. Golden light is spilling out around her from her rib cage. I can see her rib cage glowing beneath her shirt. 

Suddenly, she gasps, and everything stops. She looks up at me. "Peter?" She asks softly. I break out into a wide grin, and she lunges forward, and catches me in a hug. "I remember, I remember everything." She says with tears in her eyes. Her face is in the crook of my neck, and she's hugging me around the neck. I hold her waist as she alternates between sobs and speaking. Finally she pulls away, wiping her tears away. "We need to go back." She says suddenly. I get up surprised at her iron grip as she drags me back to the camp. "Talia, Tali. Tali! Talia!" I tried to get her to stop running, to try and figure out what was going on, but she looked very determined, so I just let her.

She dragged me all the way back to my tent, where everyone was still in, they hadn't moved. 

They all look up. "There's an external force somehow controlling me, right?" Talia asks as soon as we enter the tent. Ariel gets up. "Yes, there is, why?" Talia lets out a shaky breath. "I think I know what the external force is." She says. Talia turns to me. "When you kissed me, I remembered everything." She says softly. My eyes widen. "True love's-" "Kiss." She says at the same time as me, nodding. "Yes, but we have to move they're-" Suddenly, she collapsed to her knees, clutching at her chest.  

She looks at me. "Outside." She barely manages to say.

They're outside.

Who is 'they'?

But almost as soon as I think it, I know who 'they' is.

"The pirates!" I yell, and run out, and there, at the edge of our campsite, stands Hook and Gisabell Smee, surrounded by more pirates.