Chapter 3

"You should run now," I whispered but made sure she'll hear it.

"Huh?" she asked and looked at me in confusion.

"I said run," I repeated with eyes a bit widened as a sign and with that, she immediately ran to the opposite direction where Jin was standing.

"Oh no!" I pretended that she just escaped from my grip. He ran after her, but Mara was fast enough for Jin to catch her.

"Got ya!" and just like that, she got caught by Suga who popped out of nowhere.

I slapped my forehead in disappointment. What the fck Yoon Mara, you are so stupid.

It's almost dark and the sun is setting, a sign that the night is about to come.

As we had planned, we brought her to the school gym. The members prepared everything there.

A chair was placed there where Mara was supposed to sit on.

She was blindfolded. She kept screaming as if that could do anything to save her. "HELP ME! THESE GUYS ARE GOING TO KILL ME! GUARDS!! SOMEONE PLEASE! JIMIINNNN!!"

I cleared my throat at the sound of my name being called for help. Does she want me to die too?

The members gave me a puzzled look. Wondering why she's calling me for help. I just raised my shoulders as if not having any clue about it.

Ah, seriously. How far could this girl go? She's putting us both in trouble.

They began tying her on the chair. "What are you doing?!"

"Stop moving. That won't help you," Taehyung said when he finished the knot.

"You'll only hurt yourself if you continue" I added then she reacted as if she got alarmed by the sound of my voice.

"Jimin? Are you still there? PARK JIMIN!" Oh Mara, stop that or we'll both die tonight.

The members gave me those annoying looks once again. "What?" I acted to not know anything.

I walked to Mara and bent down to whisper something in her ears, "Shut your mouth, if you still want your life and stop calling for me, Yoon Mara," I made sure I look like I'm threatening her so the members won't suspect me.

She just nodded.

"Now, Yoon Mara..." Jin hyung began.

"YOU UGLY RAT!" she shouted. The members were amused by how she called our hyung but tried to stop their laughter.

"Hey, I said shut up, stupid," I said through gritted teeth. She just cleared her throat as a reply.

"Can you see what you did to my precious face? YOU MADE MY NOSE SWELL," Jin shouted on her face.

"I obviously can't see because my eyes are covered with this stinky cloth," Mara replied which made the others chuckle.

This girl is seriously something. Does she not have any fear?

"Are you kidding me?" Well, this isn't funny for Jin. I could clearly see it.

"No, I'm adulting you," she replied. The others held their laughter so Jin won't pass his anger to them. "Can you just remove this annoying blindfold? What the hell is this show? This is so lame."

I could sense that Jin is only getting provoked by her. She's just digging her own grave deeper by what she's doing. If this gets worse, I won't be able to do anything to help her anymore.

He pulled the end of the cloth off her head which unknotted the blindfold. "Ouch! Do you not know how to be gentle?" She reacted as she squinted her eyes, beginning to adjust her eyes to the sudden brightness.

"Listen here," Jin hyung grabbed her chin up to face him. "It seems like you don't know who I am."

"Of course, I do. You are Kim Seokjin, you're a couple of years older than me, you're a repeater that's why you're in my class—" how did she know about all of that?

"SHUT YOUR FCKING MOUTH UP! It's so annoying," he shouted on her face. "You think this is a joke? Then, you're wrong. COMPLETELY WRONG, YOON MARA," he pulled her hair and forced her to look up at him using his hand. "Everyone, including the people outside this campus thinks that you, a girl newbie, beat me just like that. Now, they are all looking down on me. Do you know that? You ruined my image. Once again, I am being insulted all over the internet. You need to pay for that."

"Why are you blaming me?! You were the one who did me wrong in the first place, how am I- OUCH!" he pulled her hair more.

"Hyung, you're hurting her!" I protested but it was as if he heard nothing.

"I said shut up! You talk so much," he said through gritted teeth. "Your life's on the line, Miss."

This has gotten more serious than I thought it would. Damn you, Mara.

"It's not like I'm threatened by that, but fine. I'll do whatever you want. Just spare me," she begged. Tears started to form in her eyes. "I can't... I don't want this to go further than this. I just... my life is indeed on the line, in a way that you won't understand."

"There. Good girl," he finally let her go then heaved a deep sigh. "I'll make it simple for you. Serve me for a hundred days."

"Excuse me? Are you making me your slave?!" she reacted.

"That's right, I guess. A slave... you will serve me, follow the orders I'll give you, and you can't refuse."

She scoffed in disbelief.

"What?" Jin questioned her reaction. "Do you have any violent thoughts? Complaints? Questions?" he bombed her questions.

"Slave?? Tsk, in your dreams. You really are so lame," she whispered but her voice echoed the room, loud enough for it to be heard by everyone.

"What did you just say?" Jin was about to grab her chin but Mara looked away to dodge his hand.

She cleared her throat, "I didn't say anything," she responded by shaking her head sideways.

"Alright, that's good. Then let's settle this and make it quick, you'll be starting tomorrow," Jin said as he handed her her phone back.