Chapter 1

So his name is Kim Seokjin?

Wow, I can't believe this kind of man actually exists. He's definitely the definition of perfection.

Everything was suddenly in slow motion. Everyone in the class faded and all I can only see is to whom these arms holding me belong.

My hands are wrapped around his neck while his hands are supporting my back and the other for my head.

He slowly made me stand while I remained staring at him. I couldn't even make a move. It feels like my body was frozen because of his cold stare.

I tucked some of my hair strands behind my ear and ironed my skirt using my hands.

I cleared my throat and finally got the courage to speak "Thank you... Mr. Kim Seokjin," but I'm still mesmerized by his features.

"Step aside," he said. But instead of doing what he told me, I continued examining his face. "I said step aside," he repeated with a more manly voice, enough to wake me back to reality and do what he said.

I take the words I said a while ago back. He's just good on the outside. He's not like how I expected. He's rude.

"Oh! I'm sorry," I apologized and bowed quickly. "I'm so sorry."

"I didn't know that walking backwards is fun," he rudely said before proceeding to take a seat.

I felt an absence of air in my throat. It registered as a threat to me. I then realized why Jimin looked like that earlier. Maybe I'm dead. Maybe I just bumped in with the most dangerous person at school. Maybe in the next few seconds, I'll be dead.

While seeing this guy named Seokjin approaching his chair, Jimin slowly came for me. "Are you alright?" he asked and I nodded as an answer but my eyes were still locked on him. "You sure?" he asked again and it made me shake my head.

"Sorry, Jimin. What were you saying again?" I asked, blinking my eyes repeatedly to get a hold of myself and move on from what just happened.

He leaned closer which made my eyes double-sighted "I guess you're not okay, Yoon Mara," he said, examining my eyes. I creased my brows at him and poked his forehead using my index finger. "Oww!" he reacted and covered his temple. "What was that for?"

"Fool," I chuckled. "Do I look like I'm not okay?" I asked him but he's busy rubbing his forehead so I just went back to my seat.

I glanced back at that rude guy and luckily, his seat is quite away from where I am sitting so I feel a little safe. However, class continued with our Math period until lunch time.

But I couldn't focus on the lessons because I felt uncomfortable. And everytime I took a glance at him, I would always catch him staring already. It's like he's going to do something bad or harm me.

It's lunch time and Jimin told me that he needs to meet his friends so he has to leave me for lunch. He actually asked me if I'd like to go with him so he could introduce me to his friends but I refused.

So here I am right now. Alone in the locker room. Fixing my things and not having my lunch since I don't have my appetite.

"Mitnun ge anya
Beotbeoneun geoya
Halsu itneun ge
Na igeosppuniraseo ♪"

I have the confidence to sing because no one's here in the locker room aside from me. I closed my eyes, feeling the music playing in my head "Meolmulgo sipeo, deo kkumkkugo si-AHH!" I screamed and stepped aback when my locker door suddenly slammed close and a guy popped out in front of me.

He's the guy who I really don't wanna see. Yes, your guess is right. "Seokjin?" I asked in shock. "What's your problem?"

He just gave me a chuckle "Of course, you know my name. I'm pretty popular," he said, being so full of himself. I scoffed at that.

Excuse me sir, I read your name tag a while ago that's why.

"You're too formal," he leaned his shoulder on my locker. And you can notice his now loose tie and his undercoat untucked. A complete image of a bad boy. "Seokjin is too formal, ya' know. Just call me Jin."

"Whatever Jin. What do you need?"  I asked him. Hands on my waist.

"Give me your money," he said and postured properly.

"What?! What are you, an elementary schooler?!" I ended up laughing at him.

But I suddenly felt pain on my back which hit the door of my locker. He grabbed me and pinned me hard on it. He trapped me using his arms and I can't even move because he's too close for my comfort.

"Just hand it over!" he said with gritted teeth.

"Excuse me, Sir! As far as I know, all students in this academy are from rich families so what's wrong with you and why are you taking my money?! Don't you have your own?!" I wanted to tell him those but I couldn't speak so I remained just looking at him.

"Don't you dare make me wait," he said impatiently and began tapping my pockets looking for my wallet.

"What are you doing?!" I bursted in anger. He's touching me all over and I'm not fine with it.

So I pushed him hard using all the strength that I have. "Pervert!" I yelled at him and gave a punch to his face. In an instant, his nose was bleeding. He wiped it using his bare hands and I can see that what I did only provoked him.

So before he could do something bad to me, I ran away as fast as I could. I don't care where my feet would take me, all I know for now is I need to be far away from him.

Because if I don't, I'll be dead.

-----

Author's Note:

Lol I think I'll be slow in updating this story since my other stories are still ongoing as well.

Thank you to those who are reading this right now. Please continue to support this until the end. Hahaha i love you ♥

PS:

Another cover from @sensicobeatrice she made two covers so I had to post them in separate chapters. Anyway, I appreciate them so HEY MOM I LOVE YOU!