Chapter 7

Days went by and soon those days turned to weeks and nothing happened. Moon Heart wondered if she would ever be free from the barn.

  Moon Heart was lying in the barn one day when Twister approached him. "Nettle wants me to take you on a walk around camp"

  Moon Heart accepted, glad it was Twister taking her for a walk. They were walking on the side of the river. "Can I tell you a secret?" Twister asked.

  "Of course!"

  "My names not really Twister... It's Storm."

  "Why did you change it?" Moon Heart asked, confused. She was glad that he told her, but wondered why.

  "Because... My brother did something... Bad" Twister said looking down.

  "What... I mean, you don't have to tell me, but what did he do?" Moon Heart gently asked.

  "He... Killed our sister. Her name was Twister, she and I got along well, but Stripe never fit in with us. He made me change my name, so every day I can remember what he did and... What he could do to me" Twister finished. He looked up, tears rolling out of his eyes.

  "Oh... Twis- Storm. I'm so sorry" Moon Heart pulled him close. Moon Heart realized that she loved Storm. She had been with him for weeks and she had been doing nothing, but looking over her life. In that time she could find who she really loved and Storm was one of them.

They sat in silence before hearing a scream coming from the barn. They ran right to the barn and saw what was happening.

They saw Stripe on top of Boar, his claws unsheathed. Boar had blood dripping down the side of his face and the ground below him was covered in blood. The clan watched the third-in-command rip apart Boar. Poppy was covering Havens eyes. Eagle and Nettle were close together, watching the scene with happy eyes. Thrush and Lynx sat there unsure what to do. Azure was not so patiently waiting for the fight to stop so she could help Boar.

Moon Heart walked toward the apprentice. Board eyes were closed and his face looked fearful. Storm stopped her. "If you stand up for the apprentice, Stripe and Nettle won't hesitate to kill you" Storm said to Moon Heart.

Moon Heart stopped. "Look at this traitor!" Stripe hissed at the apprentice.

"He speaks out against Nettles rule!" The striped tom said. "I only said it was unfair that Moon Heart couldn't be a full warrior of our clan!" Boar said.

'Oh, this is about me.... great' Moon Heart thought. The white she cat watched the apprentice be scratched almost to death and she did nothing about it.

After it was all over, Azure walked over to the almost dead apprentice and treated his wounds. Poppy walked up to Storm and Moon Heart. "You should thank heavens that you weren't here! It was awful!" Poppy told Moon Heart and Storm.

"Is Stripe always like this?" Moon Heart asked Poppy quietly. "Yes of course. He always hurts anyone who disagrees with Nettle. Probably because he wants to be leader, so badly" Poppy answered.

"Twister! Come here!" Stripe called to his brother. Moon Heart watched Storm cringe at the name and walk over, slowly.

"If it's between you and me, I agree with Boar. Nettle was planning on keeping you as a prisoner. If you're going to have an extra mouth to feed, why not make them useful?" Poppy told Moon Heart.

"Thank you," Moon Heart began "But I honestly don't want to become a warrior here. I have my own clan that I must lead" the white she cat said. Moon Heart watched the gingers she cats blue eyes widen. "Tell me about them!"

Moon Heart did. She told Poppy everything about Moonclan. She even told the she cat about Mudclan and Goldenclan.

The she cats say silent for a while. Poppy looked over at Boars weak body. Poppy sighed "I raised Boar, he would never mean to harm anyone. It's so unfortunate that we must live with Nettle, Eagle and Stripe," Poppy shook her head "I need to go feed Haven" she said and walked away.

Did all these rouges hate their leaders?

(A/N)
Hi my Moonies! How is your day going? Are you enjoying the book? :) I'm going to start doing QOTC, which is question of the chapter and I hope you guys will answer it! Before we do that make sure to vote and maybe even tell a friend who likes warriors about it!

QOTC: Who's your favorite character, so far?

Luv you guys
-Moon