Chapter 4

The cats returned and said that both clans thought it was a great idea and they will see us at the next full moon. Moon Heart nodded.

Hatchkit was following Blood Spring around. The two moon kept wanting to help out Blood Spring, but he denied her every time.

Seedkit was trying to do battle moves. Trying was the best word choice. He wasn't exactly doing any moves made up yet, but he was certainly... Trying.

Moon Heart felt relaxed for a moment in her life. She watched Moss Secret and Flash Spirit making faces at each other. The two were sisters, but were very different.

She saw Pearl Wind and Envy Secret watch their kits. Pride was on their faces. Swift Spring and Wind Winter were laughing, most likely talking about the sisters.

Moon Heart looked at the fresh kill pile. It was running low. She approached Blood Spring. "I'm going out, just in case anyone asks" Moon Heart told the older tom.

"Alright" Blood Spring said. He looked at the kitten that was following him around and chuckled a bit.

Moon Heart wandered the forest that surrounded her camp. She sniffed the air for any prey that might be around. She smelled the scent of a crow and she followed a scent trail the bird had left.

It took a few minutes before Moon Heart found the crow. She got down in hunters crouch and stalked the bird, but right when she pounced the bird flew off and the cat didn't get anything.

Moon Heart kept sniffing the area. Luckily, she had caught a blue jay, a mouse, 2 voles and a squirrel by the Suns peak.

Moon Heart found a unfamiliar scent. It lead her away from any of the clans borders. She followed if, every once in a while making sure she knew where she was.

She passed trees she had never seen before and realized that she was reaching the end of Moonclan borders.

The scent Moon Heart had found led to an abandoned barn. 'Is it a new prey?' Moon Heart wondered. She slowly walked towards the barn

'CRACK!' A bolt of lightning flashed across the sky and rain started pouring down. The white she cat ran to the edge of the barn. She entered and saw nothing.

Moon Heart was so tired and the weather was so awful, she fell asleep on the old hay in the barn and hoped no one would worry about her.

***

The next morning, Moon Heart was awoken by a stabbing pain in her leg. Her eyes opened quickly and she saw a group of cat ripping up her leg "Ow! Stop that! Who are you?" Moon Heart yelled at the cats.

The strange cats looked at her. She noticed most of them had blood around their mouths. Moon Heart realized, she was kidnapped by savages.

PLEASE READ IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN HAVING A CAT YOU MADE IN MY STORY!

Okay, so I have decided to have open cat suggestions. I need cats that are rouges, loners and kittypets. There will be a chapter dedicated to you if you comment a cat. Please comment a cats name, age, gender, if they're k/r or l, family members and major backstory! Thanks, have a bootilishish day