Chapter 5

Moon Heart got these savaged off of her. "What are you doing?" She asked, aggravated. There were two cats in the front, but a large group behind them. One of the cats in the front was a brown tom with yellow eyes. The other was a pregnant gray she cat with green eyes. They had long claws and they had a stench of blood.

  "You're on our territory!" The golden tom hissed. Moon Heart was confused, she didn't even know she was off Moonclan territory, so how could this be someone else's territory? Was this a clan? Moon Heart had so many questions, but none of them came out.

"I'm Nettle and this is my mate, Eagle" the golden tom said. He pointed to the she cat sitting next to him. He signed three tons with a motion of his tail. Moon Heart was fascinated by this an she decided she would tell the clan if- no, when she got back.

There was an orange tom. He was a little less muscular than nettle, but he had a softer glance on his face. Another tom had no hair at all. He was frail and had an unreadable expression. The last tom was handsome and had thick black fur. He didn't look mad at all. He was blushing a bit.

A tom with stripes came and sat on the other side of Nettle. Moon Heart assumed that this cat was the second-in-command. The three toms didn't look quite as mad as Nettle, Eagle and the tom with stripes.

Moon Heart spoke with the "rouges" as they called themselves. The conversation ended with Moon Heart getting a large scar across her face and the white she cat knew she wasn't leaving anytime soon.

***

All the rouges were fast asleep except the guard, the tom with thick black fur. Moon Heart sat up and looked at a hole in the roof of the abandoned barn. The cat with the thick black fur walked towards her. "Umm... Hi. I'm.... Uh.... Twister" the cat said.

Moon Heart smiled at the awkward tom cat. "Moon Heart" the white she cat said.

"I know. Ahh I mean, sorry that was creepy" the cat named Twister laughed at his on insecurity.

"No worries!" Moon Heart said, giggling a bit. This rouge was much nicer than the other savage loners.

"Well, I guess I should introduce everyone to you since you're going to stay here for a long time," Twister said "See the stripped cat over there, that's my brother, Stripe. He's third-in-command next to Eagle and Nettle"

Moon Heart nodded. "The orange tom is Thrush, sweet tom, though he'll never admit it. He pampers himself with the thought he might lead one day. The tom with no fur, I'm sure he caught your eyes! His name is Lynx. He gets odd dreams, he says that the dreams have cats with starry fur. He's the crazy" Twister said.

Moon Heart heard 'Cats with starry' and faked a laugh. She knew that Lynx was getting dreams from Stone Teller. "What about the she cat with the soft brown fur and blue eyes? What about the ginger she cat that was holding the brown kit near her? What about the tom with creamy fur that looks like an apprentice?" Moon Heart asked, curious.

"Wow! You ask a lot of questions!" Twister laughed. Moon Heart laughed a little to loud. "Shhh! If you wake Nettle or Eagle, I'm dead meat!" Twister whispered. Moon Heart nodded.

"The she cat with brown fur is Azure. She's the best cat with medicine. If you get badly hurt, she's the one to see. She's not evil, so she'd let a prisoner see her, but not for something like that scar," Twister pointed with his tail at her face "The ginger she cat is Poppy. She raises the kits that are recruited here and she has a major crush on me" Moon Heart felt angry to think that someone else might win Twisters affections. She wondered why

"The kit Poppy's always with is Haven. She was stolen from her loner mother by Nettle and will only talk to Poppy. Hopefully she'll open up, though. Finally, the white tom is Boar. He was stolen from his kittypet home and he's training here" Twister finished.

  The sun was coming up by that time.

"Twister..."

"Yes?"

"Thanks for telling me. I really appreciate it"

(A/N)
Hi guys! How's the story? Make sure to vote and comment some cats you might want featured in the story (see chapter 4). Please comment some ships you like!