Seventeen

* Trinity's POV * 

I was glad to back home. I laid in bed wrapped in Nathan's arms. His hand on my stomach. It's been a month now and I was showing, big time. So was Serenity of course. I moved and Nathan groaned. He pulled me close to him. Ever since he proposed too me he hasn't left my sight. it could be because I'm pregnant too. I felt him rub my stomach. I smiled and turned to face him. His eyes flickered opened, beautiful grey eyes. I touched his face with his five o'clock shadow going on there. His eyes filled with love. 

"I love you." He smiled. 

"I don't think I can say the same." I looked away. "I love my pups more than you." 

He laughed and pulled me closer. 

"You didn't say that you didn't love me." He kissed my forehead. 

 xxx 

We dressed and went down stairs, I was greeted my sister shoving cake in mouth. 

"You need to eat." She said. 

I swallowed the cake. 

"So you shove cake in my mouth?" I laughed. 

"Yes, does it taste good?" She asked. 

"Yes." I laughed. 

"Good, that's going to be the flavor of the wedding cake." She smiled and walked into the kitchen. 

I forgot the wedding is next week. We have our wedding dressed, everything was getting put together perfectly. I wanted to have the wedding after the twins were born but Serenity argued saying she's not having bastard children, like who cares. I walked over and sat down as Nathan made me a sandwich. God, I love him. He looked over at me and smiled.  

"Heard that." He winked. 

"Stay out of my head." I grumbled. 

"No can do." He placed the plate in front of me. "Tea or water?" He asked. 

"Erm, tea." I answered. 

 The day went by smoothly. I went into the library and read some books out loud. I want my pups to be smart. I read a line that remembered me of a song. I didn't know that I was even singing it until it ended and someone clapped behind me. 

"You have a beautiful voice little mate." Nathan smiled. 

I blushed and stood. 

"Our pups are going to talented." He pulled me into his arms. 

   xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 

Next chapter will be a time lapse. 

Please Comment & Vote 

Xx 

~ Family is not an important thing. It's everything.