Twelve

* Serenity's POV * 

I watched as my sister and her mate ran off. I looked at Justin. His wolf big and beautiful. He howled and we ran off. I came to a halt as my sister was attacked by a wolf. A brown wolf. I growled and charged attacking the wolf. I growled showing my teeth. 

Demon howled in pain as a black wolf attacked him. He fought him off. He stood watching the two Alpha fight. I saw Misty limp to the water. She shifted back normal. Naked as the night. I watched as she clutched her stomach throwing up in the land next to the river. I ran to her licking her face. 

Trinity, you okay? I asked her in mind link. 

She shook her head, tears falling from her eyes as she throw up again. Something isn't right. I looked to see wolves fighting. I couldn't tell who was who. All I knew is that I'm going to protect my sister. The one question is why did she turn into her human form so early. I looked at her as she rested her head on a rock. People where shifting back to normal but still fighting. The two Alpha's not stopping. 

Trinity jumped when her mate howled in pain. Alpha Knight has him pinned to the ground biting him. Trinity throw water balls at him. Nothing stopped him. I felt the angry rise in her. She rose from the water. Storm clouds gathered around, the wind picked up. I shifted back to normal. I stood by Trinity. Alpha Knight shifted to his human form smiling at he looked us. 

"Beautiful girl." He smiled. "Come back to the pack." 

Is he stupid. We can't go back, I wouldn't even if I had a choice. We stood rain pouring down on us. 

"You two don't scare me." He laughed. 

We smiled. A raised my hand as vines wrapped around his feet. 

"Nathan, Get him."  Trinity's voice was soft yet her mate heard her. 

He stood still in wolf form. He stalked over to Alpha Knight. Trinity made a water barrier blocking everything off. We heard and saw Alpha Knights cry. His guts pouring out of his body as his skin turned pale. We watched as Damon clawed his eyes out. Shredding his body to pieces. 

Nathan shifted into his human form right as Trinity collapsed. I grabbed my sister. As Nathan ran to her. Why is she weak? She should be strong. 

   xxx 

I stood at the side of the bed watching my sister. Nathan paced the room swearing he was hearing more than three hearts beats. He stopped and looked at Trinity. His eyes widen. 

"I think..." He moved me and placed his head on her stomach listening. "She's pregnant." 

His words took me by surprised. 

"Two heart beats." He smiled. "I'm hearing more then just two though." 

He looked at me. 

"Justin!" He shouted. 

          xxxxxxxxxxxx 

OMG. She's pregnant!? Is Serenity pregnant too?  

Please Comment & Vote 

Xx 

~ Love can over come anything.