Sixteen

* Alpha Black POV * 

I left. I'm not living her but I'm going to get a ring for her. I want Trinity in my life always. I want her by my side at all times. I walked into the store to find Justin looking at rings too. I walked over to him. 

"I didn't even see you leave." I said starling him. 

"So-sorry." He spoke. 

"Don't be." I laughed. "What are you getting Serenity." I asked. 

"Don't know." He sighed. 

"They're twins, so let's get matching rings." Right as I said that, I saw two black gold rings, one with a blue diamond and the other with a green diamond. "Perfect." 

I called the man, who was a werewolf. I smiled and he nodded his head. 

"What can I get you two?" He asked. 

"I would like those two rings please." I said as Justin pulled out his wallet. 

"Good pick." The man smiled. 

We had to guess their ring size but I'm sure they'll fit. We purchased out rings and left. I felt Trinity. She's sad. I wanted to cry. I couldn't think right. Damon was going crazy. He started whining. We arrived to the pack house. I ran to find my mate. She was holding her brother. He looked up at me. 

"Get away from her." I growled. "Why did you tell her." 

"I told her what happened before you left." He stood with Trinity. 

I looked at Trinity. Her eyes red and puff. I pulled her into my arms. My heart ached. I know she could feel it too. I kissed her head holding her tight. 

"Trinity." I pulled away. "Um, wow...here goes nothing." 

I got down on one knee pulling out the box. I looked to see Justin doing the same. I smiled and nodded my head. 

"Trinity Blu, I never knew what it felt like to love someone. I've always lived in hatred until I laid my eyes on you. I tried fighting it, but failed. I need you in my life, by my side. I love you. Will you marry me?" Tears ran down my face. 

I opened the box, she gasped and looked at Serenity. They both nodded. 

"Yes." They both said. 

             xxxxxxxxxxxxxx 

Awe, so sweet. Lol 

Please Comment & Vote 

Xx 

~ You're beautiful.