Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Fourteen

Right in front of my eyes, little Emilie Collins was being choked to death as rough hands tightened around her small neck.

I instantly kicked into action, charging at the brood—pushing him off of the seven-year-old and rolling our bodies on the ground.

'Get Emilie out of here, inform the others!' I yelled at Brock through the mind-link as soon as the rogue's grip of Emilie was released. Without a second thought, Brock ran over to Emilie and scooped up the heavily breathing little girl into his arms before speeding out of the room.

It took the rogue a while to throw me off, however, when he did I was slammed into the wall harshly—the action creating a slight dent in the wall. The rogue pulled back, letting my body fall to the ground but I managed to jump straight back up.

"You make me sick," I sneered at the rogue, slowly circling him. "Stealing an innocent little child, no wonder your own pack left you for dead." I snarled, baring my teeth at the grown man in front of me.

He didn't respond to me, only grunted before his hand shot up as grabbed me, pulling me close only to swing me back into the wall.

I planned this out; I was going to tire him out, then I would strike. While I was fast, he was very big and could potentially catch me at my fastest.

"Is that the best you got?" I chuckled dryly, spitting out blood that came up through my throat. "Pathetic." The rogue growled at me.

"Watch your mouth, little one."

Still, I wasn't attacking the large wolf. I was going to push him to the edge.

"Stealing children is low." I spat viciously. "But what can I expect, your pack shunned you for a reason." Quick on my feet, I jumped close to him and mauled his face quickly before jumping back.

He stumbled back, grabbing his face as he gasped in pain before looking back at me, growling deep. "You stupid bitch! He charged at him at full speed, but I was so quick, moving slyly to the left, making him crash into the wall.

He growled at me, baring his teeth, before charging at me, but this time he kept his target line on me. Everywhere I moved, he moved there.

He got me in his arms, crushing me to the wall viciously.

Even though I was one of the best fighters in my pack, this man was humongous. I felt my ribs break to an uncomfortable position when he had squished me to the ground.

He grabbed my neck and started choking me. I quickly kicked him away from his stomach, making him stumble and double over for a moment, almost falling to the ground.

"You bitch!" He growled. I heard the door open rapidly, and on the inside I prayed that it was either Jared or Hayden, anything that gets me away from this giant.

Sadly, it wasn't my day but it was neither Jared nor Hayden.

"Get her." The angry rogue commanded, pointing down to me. Just then, I felt rough hands touching my body, as they gripped my arms and legs for no escape.

The rogue took out a cloth that looked fuzzy and slightly wet—I then realised what was happened.

I squirmed around, trying to escape from the tough holds I am being held at, however that only made the grips on my ankles or wrists tighter—the grip on my neck that one of the rogues had made it harder for me to breathe.

"It'll be better for you to stop moving, little one. One of the rogues harshly whispered in my ear.

Bastards. All of them.

The cloth was pressed against my nose and almost instantly, I felt myself begin to doze off and fade.

I was stronger than this! I shouldn't be in this position!

What's happening? I have lost my rough and fearless state because trust me, I am not fearless anymore.

I was terrified.

"Night, night." I heard a rough voice say, the last thing I could see was darkness—

--Absolute darkness.