Chapter 4: The Team is Here!

A/N: YA-HOO! CHAPPIE 4 IS HERE!

Vote if like, comment is want more or need improvement. :)

~~~~~  

Chapter 4: The Team is Here!

"Guys, I want to start a basketball club. Who's in?" Tetsuya asked.

Practically almost everyone raised their hands. Brett, Yato, Yukine, Kutatsura, Kazuto, Hitogaku, Takumi and Tamaki, Hiyori, Miri and Mirai all raised their hands. Everyone in his family were really sporty people. And they all do nearly all the same sports.

"We're going to help you beat the Generation of Miracles!" Yato shouted.

"Yeah! No one calls our family weak! I mean, hello, would you look at all our families?! We're basically idols!" Tamaki yelled.

"Yeah! And friends too!" Brett added.

"I don't really play basketball very well, but I can help with the medical part!" Hiyori said.

"And we'll be your outfit designers!" Miri and Mirai said in unison.

"It sounds like fun. I do like playing basketball," Kutatsura said. Kazuto, Hitogaku, Yukine and Takumi nodded. Takumi's girlfriend, Misaki was there too.

"I'll help out the club wherever I can, since I'm in the student council," she smiled.

"Yay! This is going to be so much fun!" Tamaki yelled.

"Ooh! We should come up with a team name now!" Yato said. "How about God of Fortunes?"

"Only an idiot would take up that name," Yukine said, destroying the sparkly background behind Yato, and Hiyori giggled.

"How about, 'The Handsome and Amazing Princes'!" Tamaki yelled.

"How about shut your trap?" Hitogaku deadpanned.

"Tatsura, Gaku is being mean again!" Tamaki complained to Katatsura.

"Leave me out of this Tamaki," he sighed in an answer.

"Kazuto!" Tamaki yelled again.

"How about no," Kazuto replied. And that was how Tamaki ended up doing his signature pose at the corner of the private study room they were in.

As they all continued to bicker about the names and stuff like that, Tetsuya couldn't help but smile. He didn't think they would have been so willing to help him. But they did. And he couldn't be more grateful.

"You know," Tetsuya broke the arguing. "If you're going to join my basketball team, we're going to be training a lot. And it'll be hard. And we'll be joining in competitions. International ones. You guys sure you're up for it?"

"Are you saying that we can't handle it?" Hitogaku asked.

"What if I am? I've got to know that you're going to be serious about the team," Kuroko said. "And not back out all of a sudden."

"Oh please, I had to spend a two whole months every day, going to the gym to practice coordinating dribbling balls with 20 other people, while dancing, and singing at the same time, for a concert that would be seen by the whole school. Training and going to international competitions sounds like child's play," Hitogaku said.

"I just had to check you guys weren't chicken," Tetsuya smiled.

"Tamaki, where's my sword?" Kazuto asked.

"Here it is!" Tamaki bounced up, handing him the sword.

And that was how Tetsuya found himself suddenly being tackled to the floor, with Yato and Kazuto using their swords to him, with Brett, Hitogaku and Kutatsura pinning him down, Tamaki cheering them on, while Takumi was busy filming everything down.