Chapter 17: Not Always A Bad Thing

A/N: Welp, we're here. Very very close to the end...? I guess. I was debating whether or not I should update today, because after this, I'm not sure what to write anymore for this... so probably something funny?

What should I write guys?
Bloopers? An After Ending? Random Chats that put Aomine through torture?

Aomine: Oi!

Akashi: I'll be happy to do it. *snip snip*

Aomine: Can it Scissors!

Akashi: Oh? *evil gleam*

Aomine: Oh shi- *Beeeeeeep*

...

Welp. Anyway, hope you guys like this! 

~~~~~

Chapter 17: Not Always A Bad Thing

Revenge: Complete.

***

The room was silent as they all sat in the benches of the locker room after the awards ceremony. Silver medals were lying on the floor and chairs. The air was heavy and grim.

"We lost..." Kise muttered out, breaking the silence. His eyes were watery, and tears were flowing out.

"Yeah, we did," Momoi whispered, she too was looking crestfallen.

They were silent again. Riko and Hyuuga were looking at the rainbow-headed team. "Alright, now, let's pack up and get out of here," Riko said, breaking the silence. She and Hyuuga picked up their own bags as they walked out of the door.

"Let this be a lesson to all of you morons," Hyuuga said just as he left. "Kuroko isn't weak. And all of you aren't invincible."

Silence fell once again, with the occasional sob from Kise.

"Oh shut up Kise. You're such a baby," Aomine said.

"Ao-omine-c-chi, you're not u-upset too?" Kise asked.

"Of course I'm upset, idiot," Aomine sighed, covering his face with his towel. Momoi was looking at him with worry.

"All of us are," Midorima added. Murasakibara wasn't munching on his usual snacks. He just lay on the bench with his towel over his head.

"Riko and Hyuuga are waiting for us," Akashi said, standing up. "We should go."

"Akashichii?"

"As much as I do not want to, I agree with Hyuuga. We are the ones in the wrong," Akashi said, walking out the door. Everyone else followed.

Just as they stepped out of the door, they stopped.

"Shin-chan! That was one hell of a game!" Takao said, throwing his arm around the green-haired shoulders.

"Takao?!"

"It was a good game," Kasamatsu smiled.

"K-Kasamtsu-senpai?"

"Kise, you're still a cry-baby."

"Sei-chan! You were amazing!"

"It was a good game," Mayuzumi said.

"Yo Kagami!" Koganei called. Mitobe was next to him, smiling.

"Ah, Aomine-kun. That was fun," Imayoshi smiled. Hanamiya was behind him, smirking.

"Yeah, your faces were priceless at the end," Hanamiya laughed.

"You little twerp..." Riko said, ticked off, as she started rolling her sleeves. Hyuuga had to hold her back as a dark aura shrouded her being. He was glaring at Hanamiya though.